Your Heaviest Maine Buck.

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
It was Nov. 3 1995 only have pics on my cell phone of wall mount. Didn't have cell phone back then. Do have photo of the four of us at game pole. Not sure how to load on my computer. Not very tech savvy. Heck still use two ways and CB's in our trucks! We are old school dudes!
can you send from your phone to your email? Then save to your pictures on computer.

Gwlambo

Reaction score
drag.jpg
This is my biggest - I got him on 11/17/13. 197.5# - I missed my patch but am still after it(several) for sure. It was the third week of the season so he would have been more earlier in the season for sure.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
210 lbs. November 19, 2014
208 lbs. November 1, 2006
201 lbs. November 8, 2019
I noticed you didn't do a story on last years buck. I'd love to drink my morning coffee and get a deer hunting fix if you'd be willing to write one up with some pics.

45acp

Reaction score
That's not me thats one of our Maine group Charlie he shot that Blackie this last fall in Maine. The gun is a Drelling one barrel 12 ga the other 30-30. I think I got the spelling correct not sure. He collects those rifles and does use them on many hunts. Our group use a lot of old times guns . By the way thanks for posting the pics. One of these days I will figure out how to download more!

45acp

Reaction score
That's not me thats one of our Maine group Charlie he shot that Blackie this last fall in Maine. The gun is a Drelling one barrel 12 ga the other 30-30. I think I got the spelling correct not sure. He collects those rifles and does use them on many hunts. Our group use a lot of old times guns . By the way thanks for posting the pics. One of these days I will figure out how to download more!
Forgot to tell you I used to bow hunt just across the river from NJ in Milford PA. stayed at a campground off of RT 209 along the Delaware River. Had some luck there as well but the group slowly shrunk down to just me so I moved on. That was in the late 70's. Went one rifle season but was way too many hunters so I switched to Maine!!

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
Forgot to tell you I used to bow hunt just across the river from NJ in Milford PA. stayed at a campground off of RT 209 along the Delaware River. Had some luck there as well but the group slowly shrunk down to just me so I moved on. That was in the late 70's. Went one rifle season but was way too many hunters so I switched to Maine!!
There are a lot fewer hunters now in that area. I look out my back window at the ridge that runs along the Delaware River, south of Milford. 209 is just on the other side of the ridge in PA. IMG_2991.jpg

45acp

Reaction score
There used to be an old house right on 209 that had a bar. We frequented that place back then. The campground was just down the road. Also good diner in downtown Milford good food as well!

Latest posts