You have just won the lottery of 300 million. Where and what are you hunting next fall?

mowbizz

Reaction score
Wow! Those huge acreage ranches are pretty reasonably priced! I can’t even imagine owning 50,000 + acres!

JDK

Reaction score
3,600 acres for sale in the North Maine Woods right now. In the Carr Pond area. Asking price $2.5 million

Snowed

Reaction score
Id move back out west to montana,
Buy another ranch in eithier the swan valley or bigsky
Im regretting our move back east
I Spent 2 weeks in west Yellowstone 20 years ago fall fishing. Not sure why I ever got back on the plane to come home. What’s even more of a gut kick is why I’ve never got on a plane to go back out fishing!

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
I Spent 2 weeks in west Yellowstone 20 years ago fall fishing. Not sure why I ever got back on the plane to come home. What’s even more of a gut kick is why I’ve never got on a plane to go back out fishing!
I felt the same way. Absolutely amazing out west.

Xbolt

Reaction score
A wolf hunt is near the top of my list..preferably calling one in ...maybe in Alaska or Western State that has a Winter season. Would take the wife and boys to Anticosti. Top it off with a coyote/predator hunt in New Mexico, Kansas, Eastern Oregon...some where like that. I'd also buy a deer Camp in Maine that I really like...if I could get the gentleman to sell it!
Idaho and montana, have what amounts, to year round seasons
3,000+ wolves, betwwen the 2 states
Wolf hunting is NOTHING like hunting coyotes or other varmits,
Wolves are 25x smarter
Callingis used to locate the pack but they will not come into. A call like yotes or foxes (however the extremely large population of mountain lions & the occansional grizzly in mt & id will) , spent 20+ yrs hunting/trapping them
In montana /idaho /wyoming not an easy critter to hunt they are extremely intelligent

Xbolt

Reaction score
Spent 30+ in.montana, /wyoming moved back east last spring for family worse thing i ever did
Truely miss the west i will eventually move back to. Montana,

Snowed

Reaction score
Spent 30+ in.montana, /wyoming moved back east last spring for family worse thing i ever did
Truely miss the west i will eventually move back to. Montana,
I know the saying “visiting a place is a lot different than living there”. That is probably correct. I think living there would be better than visiting! That was the best fishing of my life! Football size fish regularly. I would be wading in a river and a herd of buffalo would cross the river in front of me. The elk were bugling and corralling their cows, chasing off smaller bulls. It was just amazing. We would be fishing at daybreak for a few hours, then grab the wives for sight seeing through out the day, and then fishing the late afternoon. I would highly recommend this for the family vacation. Plenty to do and see for all. Around every corner was a postcard of a view.

groundtender

Reaction score
You guys are spot on. Those western usa states are awesome. Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado,Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana. Mountain areas, deserts, or prairie….doesn’t matter. Wife and I going out there again this Spring. Fly to Denver, rent a 4wd suv and circle around

Gwlambo

Reaction score
Fly everyone out for a big Hunting Chat hunt! After running criminal background checks of course. 😀
With $300 mill I could probably change my background so I can join you! Then I would head up north to do some sheep and goat hunting. Elk are on the list too.

Latest posts