You have just won the lottery of 300 million. Where and what are you hunting next fall?

JDK

Reaction score
$300 million. As Ron White says, “you’ll never see my fat ass again.”

I’d hunt interior grizzly somewhere as a start. So many places and so much money. Tahr, ibex, any of the spiral horned antelope and seals. (Walrus a close second)

id also put money aside for two things. First to help entrpenurers wanting to get started in the hunting and fishing business. Gun makers, clothing, equipment etc.

second. Programs for youths and non hunters to get started doing it

groundtender

Reaction score
Actually would like most to knock down a 140 plus northern whitetail. Probably go to Alberta. Others down the list, Coastal Alaskan brown bear, New Mexico elk, African buffalo. Up until about 8 or 10 years ago any wild sheep would have made the top of the list… bear that in mind you young guys!

Muzzleloader

Reaction score
For me, I'd like to do a hunt with a goal of finding one of these big Alberta chocolate racked bucks. I tried to put a picture of him, but gave up, all tries were to large for the site to accept the pic.
My other hunt would be an Alaskan Dall Sheep.

mowbizz

Reaction score
Get a secluded, waterfront mansion (somewhere) with a great salmon/trout fishery and the best fishing boats and yachts for parties…then buy a million, acres in prime deer country and manage my own deer herd inside a high fence…the property would have a 500 yard shooting range and I would buy all the high end rifles, shotguns and handguns I want and of course my own ammo factory would be in order…African hunts for the “big 5” every year… Then I’d get one of those body transplants to be young again and have hot and cold running blondes, brunettes, and redheads waiting on me hand and foot…then I’d probably need another 300 million 😂

BDB

Reaction score
I would plan a few weeks and head west to look for a trophy mule deer and elk. I'd have to spend time looking into what the options are and since I don't have points but do have 300million buying a hard to get tag would not be an issue. I wouldn't look for a slam dunk hunt, I'd want to work hard for it but also be in a location with trophy animals. I'd probably look for a Tule elk at Tehon ranch given CA is the only place to get a big Tule and the draw is like drawing a moose in NH.

Meatseeker

Reaction score
1.) Combination woodland Caribou and bull moose hunt in the Brooks Range
2.) Trophy Mule deer and bull elk combo hunt in CO, MT, or AZ
3.) Try like hell to complete a wild turkey world grand slam in one year - Eastern, Rio, Merriams, Osceola, Goulds, and Oscellated
4.) Coastal brown bear in Alaska
5.) Buy the most ridiculous hunting camp next to a giant chunk of public land to invite and treat 6 or 8 of my best hunting buds to a few weeks in the woods in the lap of luxury.

Meatseeker

Reaction score
1.) Combination woodland Caribou and bull moose hunt in the Brooks Range
2.) Trophy Mule deer and bull elk combo hunt in CO, MT, or AZ
3.) Try like hell to complete a wild turkey world grand slam in one year - Eastern, Rio, Merriams, Osceola, Goulds, and Oscellated
4.) Coastal brown bear in Alaska
5.) Buy the most ridiculous hunting camp next to a giant chunk of public land to invite and treat 6 or 8 of my best hunting buds to a few weeks in the woods in the lap of luxury.
6.) Drink my way across the Scottish Highlands, hitting every distillery for the best single malt scotch, while hunting for Red stag.

shawn_in_MA

Reaction score
You would find me Hunting trophy Elk in AZ, Mule deer in CO or Utah, and whitetail in the Midwest. In subsequent years there would be some more moose hunts perhaps the Youkon or Shiras out west, and probably pay for a bunch friends to go on a hunt somewhere like TX or Anticosti.

JDK

Reaction score
With $300 million the sky is the limit. Heck, you could hunt martians on the moon.

Meatseeker, permit #1 for the Monomoy hunt would be a shoo in

BobtheBear

Reaction score
I would hunt the rare an elusive bare breasted beach bunny from my chair in Martinique and if time allowed , I would like to do one of those traditional buffalo hunts on horseback with the Indians.I know you need to be invited by a tribe ,but I can think of 300 million reasons that they would want me along 😉.

Xbolt

Reaction score
I would be hunting on my 50, 000 acre ranch in Montana. I would also buy a few thousand acres in Saskatchewan and pay a guide to manage it year round for my friends and I. Just for a start.
And 50k acres in.most western state, will cost you 400 million

Xbolt

Reaction score
They sold the ranch in western montana, that the.movie a, river runs through it was, filmed 80,000 acres
137 million in CASH

Junebugg2.0

Reaction score
A wolf hunt is near the top of my list..preferably calling one in ...maybe in Alaska or Western State that has a Winter season. Would take the wife and boys to Anticosti. Top it off with a coyote/predator hunt in New Mexico, Kansas, Eastern Oregon...some where like that. I'd also buy a deer Camp in Maine that I really like...if I could get the gentleman to sell it!

Latest posts