Yeti Cooler

bassface

Reaction score
My soon to be wife and I received our second wedding gift on Friday from my aunt and Uncle. My Uncle is quite the outdoorsman and I suspect that he had a bit more than a little to do with our gift from them.

It was a 65qt yeti cooler. If you haven't seen these things advertised they are supposed to be as close to bomb proof as you can get. I am here to tell you that this thing is the burliest cooler I have ever seen. I can stand on the thing and it does not bow a bit and it has a sticker indicating when locked it is bear proof. I don't know if I would pay retail for one of these things but I can tell you if you are in the market and have the cash I can't really see how you would be disappointed.

bassface

Reaction score
Yes, yeti coolers can hold bears. The simple mathematical equation is written: Yeti > Bear. This equation is not only true for coolers but also for wildlife ;)

badfisherman

Reaction score
They are awesome but man you pay for 'em. Congrats on the gift and the soon to be bride.

Tracksoup

Reaction score
But if it's a yeti cooler should'nt it be able to hold Bigfoot? Sounds like another lawsuit to me. Are they in buisness with Scent-Lok? JK:D I've seen these things and they are sweet. That's one of those things you can't bring yourself to spend money on but pretty happy when you get one as a gift. Sounds like that should be a favorite uncle.

bigrak

Reaction score
But if it's a yeti cooler should'nt it be able to hold Bigfoot? Sounds like another lawsuit to me. Are they in buisness with Scent-Lok? JK:D I've seen these things and they are sweet. That's one of those things you can't bring yourself to spend money on but pretty happy when you get one as a gift. Sounds like that should be a favorite uncle.
Do they have a Bone Collector edition? :rolleyes :D

VTwoodchuck

Reaction score
Yeti coolers were named "Best of the Best" in this months" Field and Stream.
$300 for the 50 quart.

Very nice gift. This could be a "lifetime" cooler.

RustyD

Reaction score
Sounds like these coolers will be pissin off bears for years to come.

thecoolertalks

Reaction score
Yes, yeti coolers can hold bears. The simple mathematical equation is written: Yeti > Bear. This equation is not only true for coolers but also for wildlife ;)
I have the same cooler, bought it 2013 and now 2020 its still in great condition! :)

NoDeerHere

Reaction score
I got the 65 qt cooler too. Bought it at Cabela's a few years ago with gift cards and points. Great cooler and will be around long after I am gone.

Latest posts