WTB. API climber

NH Hunter

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone had an older API grand slam they aren't using and would like to sell? I haven't been in the "searching for a tree stand" business for a long time. I'm surprised how few climbers are being manufactured now. Summit seems to be the gold standard at this point. Lonewolf isn't even carried through cabela's now. Things have changed. When I was using a climber my favorite and the one I was the most comfortable were the older API's.

groundtender

Reaction score
I have an API model AL -703
climber. From mid-90’s. In good shape. I bought it used then and never used it. Foot rest, shooting rail. It’s the type with a V bar, not a chain. Not sure if this is at all close to what you want, but if it is I want $50.00 for it. Boothbay Harbor area in Maine. Will be around after first Maine Muzzleloader week ends.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
I have an API model AL -703
climber. From mid-90’s. In good shape. I bought it used then and never used it. Foot rest, shooting rail. It’s the type with a V bar, not a chain. Not sure if this is at all close to what you want, but if it is I want $50.00 for it. Boothbay Harbor area in Maine. Will be around after first Maine Muzzleloader week ends.
Appreciate the thought, but I'm looking for the kind with the chains. Again....thanks though.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
With only 18 days left of the archery season, I'll just check yard sales and keep checking CL all year. Going to have my wife keep her eye open on FB yard sale sites as well.

I can't believe the shortage of tree stands. I'm also shocked to see nobody is carrying Lone Wolf. They were the big deal when I stopped hunting out of stands five years ago. The reviews on the newer API's are terrible. To the point I can't believe Cabela's or BPS even sells them.

nhbowhunter

Reaction score
With only 18 days left of the archery season, I'll just check yard sales and keep checking CL all year. Going to have my wife keep her eye open on FB yard sale sites as well.

I can't believe the shortage of tree stands. I'm also shocked to see nobody is carrying Lone Wolf. They were the big deal when I stopped hunting out of stands five years ago. The reviews on the newer API's are terrible. To the point I can't believe Cabela's or BPS even sells them.
I have two API climbers, the archery version, like this.
Asking $150 each, if you would like to see them I'm not far from you, we could meet at Belletetes or something.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
I have two API climbers, the archery version, like this.
Asking $150 each, if you would like to see them I'm not far from you, we could meet at Belletetes or something.

I appreciate the offer, but I'm looking for the one with the front enclosed bar. The "sit and climb" one.

Latest posts