Wool pants

tobydog

Reaction score
finally got back up to Maine this past weekend. Lady at Reny's in Wells advises the wool pants are not in yet.

sneaky_pete000

Reaction score
The Big Bills last really well. I bought my son a pair of the 18oz versions and he's put a ton of miles on them without any visible issues.

802-603hunter

Reaction score
I found a pair on eBay for a steal. Someone had put through the dryer shrinking them down enough to fit my 11 year old. This’ll be his second season with them.
I’ve bought a few wool items off eBay recently for very reasonable prices including a Johnson Woolen Mills coat for my daughter that should be here any day.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
Certainly easier to find the smaller sizes. I did luck out on a few wool shirts that fit me.
th
😬 That’s entirely possible! I bid up an XL solid red Johnson coat the other day. I think it went for $79, if it were green checkered I would have kept going. Not many of those on there.
Thought of you and this post last night while I was searching for a new to me Jacshirt. With weather being what it's been, and the long range forecast I need a lighter weight coat than my beagle jacket.

I did find a Johnson red and black checkered for 90.00 shipped. I actually feel like I got a little bit of a bargain given what the cost of a new one is.

802-603hunter

Reaction score
Good deal Shawn. Thats what I just paid for the same coat for my daughter. It was just like new condition. I gelt the same way that I got a bargain.

Huntermc6

Reaction score
I use to have an extensive list of Wool clothing companies that I would search for on Ebay when I was looking for hunting clothes. If I ever find it I will post it here so others can use it. Ebay was always cheaper than stores especially for Pendleton. I noticed there seems to be far less Wool on Ebay this fall than there was last year when I looked.

Last edited:

Latest posts