Wool pants

lester2

Reaction score
My 31yo son moved back to New England from NC back in the spring. We are getting him outfitted for deer hunting up here and have been looking for woolies for him at reasonable prices. This morning I found 24oz Big Bill wool pants online at Tractor Supply of all places at the low price of $56.98! If you’re looking, check it out…

tobydog

Reaction score
My 31yo son moved back to New England from NC back in the spring. We are getting him outfitted for deer hunting up here and have been looking for woolies for him at reasonable prices. This morning I found 24oz Big Bill wool pants online at Tractor Supply of all places at the low price of $56.98! If you’re looking, check it out…
Thanks. I have been going to TS more lately. I'll check them out.

mowbizz

Reaction score
I’ll be checking them out too! Never hurts to have more warm pants! I see they have some merino long Johns too…

ahmoore

Reaction score
Nice, they also have the cargo pocket version too.

Last pair of Codets didn't last long before they started wearing through whereas my Big Bill replacements seem better quality and no probs after a couple of seasons. For the money, can't go wrong w/ Big Bill woolies.

JDK

Reaction score
I bought my Big Bill pants last year at TS and really like them. They are exactly what I was looking for in a lighter weight wool pant. I paid more than the sale price (believe it was $75)

mowbizz

Reaction score
Hmmm…the tractor supply near me had no wool pants. Are you guys buying online or in store?
I went back and re-read the original post…online. :) Was hoping to try some on.

tobydog

Reaction score
Hmmm…the tractor supply near me had no wool pants. Are you guys buying online or in store?
I went back and re-read the original post…online. :) Was hoping to try some on.
mmm...i was hoping for the same. dont like not trying on. i'll have to look at the store near me

JDK

Reaction score
Our TS had them in the store last Fall. That was the first, and only, time I saw them there. Very limited supply and they went fast.

NoDeerHere

Reaction score
For those that are in Maine I have seen them in Reny's too. I bought a pair 3 or 4 years ago for $59 at the Reny's in Topsham.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
I checked out the online store. They didn't have anything in my size. That lead me to checking Bigbill.com. Doesn't look like they've been doing much production. They didn't have my size as an option either.

JDK

Reaction score
I can look here. One shop had a pile of them last winter but they weren’t cheap. $100ish

RememberBaker

Reaction score
I bought a pair of Columbia Gallatin wool pants last year and love them. I wore them all through deer season and ice fishing all winter. The knees and seat are double layered. They aren’t crazy expensive and there is also a lighter weight version.

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
KTP had some last weekend. I didn't look at the price because I didn't need any.
I did look at Filson jacket.
MSRP was $385. KTP price $440 something.
Turned me off. Walked out. Spent my $$$ on a big lobster roll and a few IPA's :)
You did things backwards, have the IPAs first then go buy the jacket ,a lot less painful😃

Latest posts