Wool Jacket

WetWool

Reaction score
Big bill vest and pants wearer, good stuff and fairly priced in comparison. Ghostwear.com good prices but Renys carries the stuff often for better. Found my pants years ago at Husseys hardware for half price and still holding up.

Reaction score
Big bill vest and pants wearer, good stuff and fairly priced in comparison. Ghostwear.com good prices but Renys carries the stuff often for better. Found my pants years ago at Husseys hardware for half price and still holding up.
Have you ever ordered from that Ghostwear.com before ?

NorthMaine

Reaction score
May be going to Canada next weekend. I’ll have to check and see how much they sell it for up there.

Didn’t realize Reny’s sells Big Bill. Gostwear.com prices aren’t bad.

AnthonyFowler

Reaction score
Where are you, man? The climate differs wildly in different states so obviously different brands will cater to the different climate conditions. Write down the list of the most common weather conditions in your state. Depending on it you may need more insulation to protect you against the cold, additional waterproof qualities, etc. If you want, you can compare jackets of different brands here: http://huntingfishingplus.com/best-wool-hunting-jackets/. All of them are actually good in their own right so don't mind what brand it is too much, only the description. Now, here’s a short story about my own jacket purchase. I bought a jacket last month and read a lot of reviews before purchasing it. Well, first I love how to hand warmer pockets are a bit higher up on the chest. It made me think this is a cool design because if a person was wearing a pack with a cummerbund, the lower pockets would be inconvenient.
The material is 100% wool, so I expected to have some weight and thickness. Still, the wool is an amazing material that retains the heat even when it gets wet, it also regulates body temperature very well. This jacket really comes in handy, because in my state it can get pretty cold, it drops as low as -25 degrees sometimes. With this jacket, I feel sure it will keep me warm on very cold days and will definitely last for a very long time. Overall it is a product for someone who is looking for an outdoor coat for late fall to early spring. I am glad I chose well and didn't rush to buy just because of the brand.

longbow

Reaction score
Where are you, man? The climate differs wildly in different states so obviously different brands will cater to the different climate conditions. Write down the list of the most common weather conditions in your state. Depending on it you may need more insulation to protect you against the cold, additional waterproof qualities, etc. If you want, you can compare jackets of different brands here: http://huntingfishingplus.com/best-wool-hunting-jackets/. All of them are actually good in their own right so don't mind what brand it is too much, only the description. Now, here’s a short story about my own jacket purchase. I bought a jacket last month and read a lot of reviews before purchasing it. Well, first I love how to hand warmer pockets are a bit higher up on the chest. It made me think this is a cool design because if a person was wearing a pack with a cummerbund, the lower pockets would be inconvenient.
The material is 100% wool, so I expected to have some weight and thickness. Still, the wool is an amazing material that retains the heat even when it gets wet, it also regulates body temperature very well. This jacket really comes in handy, because in my state it can get pretty cold, it drops as low as -25 degrees sometimes. With this jacket, I feel sure it will keep me warm on very cold days and will definitely last for a very long time. Overall it is a product for someone who is looking for an outdoor coat for late fall to early spring. I am glad I chose well and didn't rush to buy just because of the brand.
What state are you in, And what kind of jacket did you buy?