Woodman Arms Patriot .45

RememberBaker

Reaction score
I bought this slightly used, the guy said it was shot 19 times and wasn’t hunted. I’ve never shot it. I bought it on impulse and don’t really want it. It’s got a 1” scope mount, no sights, a green/brown/gray laminated stock with the BWB logo on the forearm and back of the receiver. He put a Spin Jag on the ramrod, I have no idea what was there originally. It comes with the socket for both the old and new style breechplugs and owners manual. I don’t think there’s a mark on it but I might have missed something. I don’t really want to ship it but if you aren’t too far away I’d be willing to meet somewhere. I’m in VT. I’ll try and add photos when I get a chance. I can email them if you PM me an email address. Let’s start at $725. PM me.

Last edited:

RememberBaker

Reaction score
One more thing, I know these are popular but you shouldn’t buy it without actually seeing and handling one. In my opinion they are really solidly built but a little short on style, like a machine shop project. Crude would be too harsh, but they aren’t pretty.
Thats the end of my “salesman of the year” pitch. 😀

lester2

Reaction score
One more thing, I know these are popular but you shouldn’t buy it without actually seeing and handling one. In my opinion they are really solidly built but a little short on style, like a machine shop project. Crude would be too harsh, but they aren’t pretty.
Thats the end of my “salesman of the year” pitch. 😀
Wow RB, my thoughts are exactly the opposite. First time I picked one up I couldn’t believe how nice the fit and finish was and how well balanced it was. When I close my eyes and pull it up to my shoulder I’m looking right down the barrel, or thru the scope on the one I bought. Either way, your price of $725 with the scooe mount is more than fair!

Latest posts