Wolf Trapline

Meatseeker

Reaction score
Looks like a cool place and a true wilderness experience. But $6000 seems really steep to ride around on snow machines and remove dead animals from another guy's traps. I guess it is a pretty good racquet for the outfitter though.... you get somebody to pay you a lot of money to do your work. Genius!

I find all the photo's of guys posing with dead animals that some outfitter traps caught kind of weird. The traps were set before they got there... they really had not part in the capture/kill of the animal.

To each is own though!

mdab27

Reaction score
I woudl think of it as a vacation, which is what it would be. To me, it beats sitting on a beach doing nothing. You can shoot a wolf too, and you set the traps the second time around. You also get to take home 2 wolves and 1 of each animal that is trapped when you are there.

sc003ro

Reaction score
it does look cool but 6000 is alittle steep.....you do get to wolf hunt over bait on the ice and those hunts are pricey.....

mdab27

Reaction score
They only do it for a few months out of the year for these trips. Can't blame them for making a buck! It wouldn't cost that much if people didn't like it.

sethdeyo

Reaction score
I don't blame them at all. If someone is willing to pay the price than by all means that's what they should charge.