Wolf evidence found in Maine

NH Hunter

Reaction score
I was going to make a separate thread, and still may later on in regards to just how crazy the anti trapping, anti hunting and believe it or not anti fishing crowd really is. All I can tell you is every person on this forum should start with your town Conservation Committee and get on the board. If you're told they don't want you , push harder. In NH there are a dozen and a half town CC boards that have been taken over by anti's. My town being one of them. Fortunately for me, we have a decent select board that appointed me, and I excepted the nomination. 6 tree huggers , and some beaver lovers are not very happy. They practice preservation under the disguise and protection of claiming it's conservation. They push their anti logging, anti hunting , anti deodorant wearing ass opinion any direction they want , saying whatever agenda point they want enough that they're certain it's the truth regardless of biological proof or facts.

Anyone live in Merrimack NH? I don't , but this is the kind of thing taking place.

Read the minutes pertaining HB442 of 2019 (pages 4 and 5) . Even if you're not a NH or Merrimack NH resident. I'm sure the same lack of knowledge is taking place in YOUR conservation committee meetings. Just food for thought friends.

Stop and picture in your mind this meeting taking place, these people having that conversation while proving how absolutely clueless they are, yet having the ability to recommend a "solution or opinion" to their town select board and residents!!! Shame on us if we continue to allow it. Their side is willing to volunteer their time on a board for their agenda, it's about time our side does the same. It's not that hard for us to defend conservation, just tell the truth. They're the ones who have to make shit up, falsify meeting minutes to make their agenda look like it has substance. OR don't bitch about what's taking place after the fact. It can be fought and defeated at some levels. Get involved!!!!

Last edited:

groundtender

Reaction score
Good on you NH H. Too your point about encouraging us to participate locally, many years ago I learned that just one or two knowledgeable and passionate individuals can have a big influence on how local decisions turn out. This goes as well for decisions made in committee in state legislatures.

mowbizz

Reaction score
Good for you Shaun…but I have to tell you…I love “beaver” too! 😂

SportsmanNH

Reaction score
OMG ! This guy Glowa is a rabid dog ! And he is running for Governor !

His Facebook page says it all ! Scroll down through it. beware ! it will make you sick !
This guy is against every hunter and trapper not only in Maine , but every hunter and trapper in the country !

257Roberts

Reaction score
I was going to make a separate thread, and still may later on in regards to just how crazy the anti trapping, anti hunting and believe it or not anti fishing crowd really is. All I can tell you is every person on this forum should start with your town Conservation Committee and get on the board. If you're told they don't want you , push harder. In NH there are a dozen and a half town CC boards that have been taken over by anti's. My town being one of them. Fortunately for me, we have a decent select board that appointed me, and I excepted the nomination. 6 tree huggers , and some beaver lovers are not very happy. They practice preservation under the disguise and protection of claiming it's conservation. They push their anti logging, anti hunting , anti deodorant wearing ass opinion any direction they want , saying whatever agenda point they want enough that they're certain it's the truth regardless of biological proof or facts.

Anyone live in Merrimack NH? I don't , but this is the kind of thing taking place.

Read the minutes pertaining HB442 of 2019 (pages 4 and 5) . Even if you're not a NH or Merrimack NH resident. I'm sure the same lack of knowledge is taking place in YOUR conservation committee meetings. Just food for thought friends.

Stop and picture in your mind this meeting taking place, these people having that conversation while proving how absolutely clueless they are, yet having the ability to recommend a "solution or opinion" to their town select board and residents!!! Shame on us if we continue to allow it. Their side is willing to volunteer their time on a board for their agenda, it's about time our side does the same. It's not that hard for us to defend conservation, just tell the truth. They're the ones who have to make shit up, falsify meeting minutes to make their agenda look like it has substance. OR don't bitch about what's taking place after the fact. It can be fought and defeated at some levels. Get involved!!!!
I really had to laugh about the part where they see the coyote hunters out there in the morning, with their rifles….. please…..
As bad as the woman in Dracut that posted a photo of a woodchuck and advised it was a badger

NH Hunter

Reaction score
I really had to laugh about the part where they see the coyote hunters out there in the morning, with their rifles….. please…..
As bad as the woman in Dracut that posted a photo of a woodchuck and advised it was a badger
Right??!!! It's friggin crazy these people who know nothing have input. There's no shame in my world saying "I don't know. Therefore I really can't speak to the matter" But the problem is, they don't want to know. They just want to be in a position of power where they can pretend to know and make decisions based on "I don't like it".

Latest posts