Wolf evidence found in Maine

Muzzleloader

Reaction score
Not good for Maine deer. Could there be more than what they lead on? Could this be the reason upper Maine hunting is declining?

Xbolt

Reaction score
Not good for your deer or moose population
One in the pic is just a young one, might be the only documented wolf in the east , but its not
The only eastern wolf in the u.s
There has been several sightings of eastern wolves in ny adirondacks over the years
One of which was shot in essex county ny 13 yrs ago and is now a mount in a family members game room he thought it was a coyote

Last edited:

mowbizz

Reaction score

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
Has this been confirmed by Maine Fish and Wildlife? The Wolf Coalition says it was confirmed by U.S. and Canadian scientists.

SportsmanNH

Reaction score
And rumor has it that Obama took a crap while passing through Maine . So Im sure John Glowa has organized a committee that wants to build a monument on the drop spot .

What a brainless idiot . Lets stop all hunting and trapping of coyotes so they can devour the deer herd , just in case one of them got screwed by a wolf . BRILLIANT !

mowbizz

Reaction score
And rumor has it that Obama took a crap while passing through Maine . So Im sure John Glowa has organized a committee that wants to build a monument on the drop spot .

What a brainless idiot . Lets stop all hunting and trapping of coyotes so they can devour the deer herd , just in case one of them got screwed by a wolf . BRILLIANT !
Unfortunately, Obama’s overflowing, cesspool is still located in the dc swamp…he has, however dropped many turds in blue states all Over the USA…😖
LETS GO BRANDON! 😡

Flatlander

Reaction score
It's really no surprise that wolves would stray over the border. Establishing packs would be a different scenario.

JDK

Reaction score
I don’t know how else to say this. Putting politics aside, John’s and the Wolf Coalition philosophy is to end hunting and trapping in Maine. In his mind the end justifies the means. He is a rabid anti and not to be trusted. I do not believe one word he says and I wouldn’t throw him an anchor if he was sinking

Dirigoboy

Reaction score
......trying to decide if this one trumps an article I read on the invasive Bradford Pear Tree, which smells like rotten fish and capable of choking out native trees. Some states are apparently offering bounties on them....
Decisions, decisions

MGK

Reaction score
John Glowa is so full of shit his eyes are brown. I bet that wolf scat arrived via fed ex

The best news I’ve ever heard about John was when a buddy of mine who is a big trapper bought a camp right next door to his on East Grand. He now fleshes all his hides facing Johns camp.

Latest posts