Williams Peep Sight

Grandkid

Reaction score
So does anyone on this board know why Williams has the peeps for the 7600 and 760 backordered? Can't seem to locate them anywhere.

Roger-

Reaction score
I dont understand what is taking them so long to get them back in stock. I've been wanting one for a 760 of mine for a while. Called them back in Feb since it's always listed "out of stock" and they told me probably wont be in until sometime in fall.

JDK

Reaction score
I have no idea but I was looking at the Midway site a few days ago and they are out of stock with no backorder. Discontinued maybe?

Grandkid

Reaction score
There doesn't seem to be any available on all the online sites. I did happen to find one for the 7600 at KTP and happen to have one in my stuff (lots of stuff) for my 760. But Williams has me on backorder for 90 days.

Roger-

Grandkid

Reaction score
Yes I believe that is the one I picked up at KTP a couple of months ago. So if the Williams company has discontinued the rear sight portion of the product and has combined it with the front sight shouldn't they reference the newer product from a link on the older one? Just a thought.

Thanks,

Roger-

NorthMaine

Reaction score
Yes I believe that is the one I picked up at KTP a couple of months ago. So if the Williams company has discontinued the rear sight portion of the product and has combined it with the front sight shouldn't they reference the newer product from a link on the older one? Just a thought.

Thanks,

Roger-
I remember having the same confusion when I was looking for one. I kept looking for WGRS-7400 or whatever it is and most sites don't have it listed that way. I remember having to cross reference from the Williams Sight. It seems different vendors market it using different variations of the part number.

Grandkid

Reaction score
I have a Skinner on my 336. It's a nice piece for sure!

I have a skinner that was on a 44 that I bought a few months ago. I like it for sure. Especially with the blade front site (patridge I believe it is called).

Roger-

Grandkid

Reaction score
Williams called me with the backorder from June. Got em. Thanks

Roger-