What’s the strangest thing you’ve seen while out hunting?

sneaky_pete000

Reaction score
Coincidence that you mention Norwich. My son has been communicating with the college football coach there about playing. He is a quarterback.
If he goes, and he's not too busy QB'ing, thats a great area to hunt and fish too. Just don't confuse Norwich Vermont with Norwich University - they're about 45 minutes apart.

Grandkid

Reaction score
Coincidence that you mention Norwich. My son has been communicating with the college football coach there about playing. He is a quarterback.
My son attended the summer engineering camp there.

Roger-

Junebugg2.0

Reaction score
One afternoon my oldest boy,brother and I were deer hunting down a beech ridge. Up ahead was a BIG yellow birch stub. I told my boy that there probably was a coon or porcupine hanging out in it. As we got closer; a pretty big bear shot out of that 10 foot stub like a cannonball... hit the ground and ran like hell. A sight while in the woods that I will never forget ; and got to share with my brother and son. It also reminded me how mobile and agile a good sized black bear can be.

Wandling

Reaction score
I was frog gigging 20 years ago with my brother. A bright light appeared overhead that looked like a bright star, it kept getting closer and bigger. It was right above the ridge line and lit up the whole lake. In the blink of an eye it took off a million miles per hour, stopped again looking like a bright star then disappeared. I don’t know what it was.

Acrossthepond

Reaction score
I was frog gigging 20 years ago with my brother. A bright light appeared overhead that looked like a bright star, it kept getting closer and bigger. It was right above the ridge line and lit up the whole lake. In the blink of an eye it took off a million miles per hour, stopped again looking like a bright star then disappeared. I don’t know what it was.
8F910D43-40D7-4695-A6A3-563C0494F716.jpeg

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, you got off easy! Usually they beam you up and do all kinds of sexual experiments on you. 😃

SportsmanNH

Reaction score
It would not be wrong to assume there are other life forms out there in the infinite universe . If they are running reconnaissance missions exploring the life forms on earth right now, they would see a bunch of freakin moron liberals rioting and making demands while they burn down and loot their own neighborhoods while killing each other.
Those aliens would say " Lets Get The Hell Outta Here . There Is No Intelligent Life Down There . We dont want any of those Libs on our planet.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
I think NH Hunter saw Sasquatch once, maybe he will chime in... 😃
Nope never seen one, wouldn't want to. But even the Govt. has admitted to UFO action via fighter jet pilots footage. I dunno...... again never seen one , don't want to. I just find the probability when I stare at a night's sky to think this is the only planet with any sort of life form on it Almost appears arrogant. Shit..... we keep discovering new species on our own rock every year.

I'm just an open minded kind of cat. What we "know" today will certainly change tomorrow. That's the irony and hypocrisy with "science". There's always a massive arrogance that changes. I have no issue with supplying facts to back up a theory, it's just the manner in how it's delivered by the science community.

For instance..... there could "never" be a mountain lion in Connecticut , right up until one is run over and traced back to South Dakota was it? Always leave the door open a crack for what could be.

Latest posts