Western Foothill of Maine (video)

BobtheBear

Reaction score
Hey Long , this guy did'nt post his adress along with the video , did he ?.Just asking 😏.lol

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Long , this guy did'nt post his adress along with the video , did he ?.Just asking 😏.lol
I guess it's a pretty well known feeding spot, although I believe it was said that the gentleman passed away. Don't know if they are still feeding. I think the video is about 12 years old.

shawn_in_MA

Reaction score
I guess it's a pretty well known feeding spot, although I believe it was said that the gentleman passed away. Don't know if they are still feeding. I think the video is about 12 years old.
The spot in COplin Plantation is well known for sure. I think I post this every time you post the video, but we found one of the sheds from the big crow footed 8pt during rifle season a few years back. you can see him at the 1:48 and 2:08 mark

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
The spot in COplin Plantation is well known for sure. I think I post this every time you post the video, but we found one of the sheds from the big crow footed 8pt during rifle season a few years back. you can see him at the 1:48 and 2:08 mark
I post, forget who replied last year, and you remind me, yearly event.:)

BobtheBear

Reaction score
Shhhh.......I am trying to visualize my tree stand somewhere in that video 🤪

mowbizz

Reaction score
Shhhh.......I am trying to visualize my tree stand somewhere in that video 🤪
I’ll bet that “feeding area” is posted far and wide…given the people that feed the deer are not hunters by any means…and they take possession of them like pets…”my deer”😖

hammertime

Reaction score
The guy in the video was a Maine guide. He was part of the movement to end bear baiting. His daughter is a big anti.

Latest posts