Weather/Snow Check

longbow

Reaction score
58 degrees here at 10am! All snow is gone. Northern N.J. I am curious to know how much snow is up in the north and if the rain is knocking it down a lot?

Mikejd

Reaction score
Good question. It would be nice to knock it way down because the heavy crust will be here after this rain.

JDK

Reaction score
I spent the last two nights shoveling waist deep snow off my roofs in prep for the 1-2 inches of rain and warm temps today and tomorrow. I'd say we have a solid 18-22 inches on the ground.

longbow

Reaction score
I spent the last two nights shoveling waist deep snow off my roofs in prep for the 1-2 inches of rain and warm temps today and tomorrow. I'd say we have a solid 18-22 inches on the ground.
Not fun. Be interesting to see how much it gets knocked down. Probably quite a bit.

JDK

Reaction score
I hope so. I didn't see them but we had deer in the yard the other day. Judging by the tracks, they were moving around well.

Kingman Cruncher

Reaction score
Down to a couple inches of snow here in S. Me. Pouring and expecting 2-3 inches of rain. Up north 1-2.
Looks like real cold afterwards, so will likely create a concrete base. Good for snowmobiling after our next storm. Was headed up after Xmas to ride, but will likely just walk around and look for antlers.

JDK

Reaction score
I’m more concerned now than I was when we had deeper snow