Wanted to pass this along.....

NH Hunter

Reaction score
I met the guy who invented these a month ago while fishing a local trout pond. He gave me a handful to try and pass out to some friends. I waited to post about them until I could try them out. Last week during a heavy rain I lit one in my fire pit with some wet cedar scraps I had from a recent job. I was beyond impressed.

For you guys that are roaming hells half acre, a couple of these in your pack wouldn't be a bad thing. I plan on keeping a couple in my pack from here on out. He said you could order them via facebook right now, but he had a contract in the works where companies like Dick's and Coleman were going to be distributing them.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
he told me to search "Marty Schunk" on FB. He lives in the Grafton NH area. Nice guy too.

mowbizz

Reaction score
Let me know if you hear back please. I had my wife contact him via messenger yesterday, but she said she hasn't heard back from him yet.
Yes, he messaged me back within the hour and we exchanged numbers. Going to meet him nearby next Sunday to buy a couple dozen!

mowbizz

Reaction score
Marty gets around!

Just met Marty to buy some fire starters...man that guy can talk! I wonder if the big bear walked by my ground blind while I wasn't there? :redface:

Last edited: