Want to know why folks are not posting much anymore?

Mainewoods

Reaction score
Because the constant resizing of pictures is ridiculous! I'm a member of Rokslide and Hunttalk with almost identical forum formats, and have no issues uploading pictures. Someone needs to fix the issue, because posting a picture is too time consuming.

Escout711

Reaction score
I totally agree. I’m very very rarely visiting this place anymore, primarily due to no longer being able to post pictures. I’m sure there is a way to do it, but I’m usually using my phone and I have no interest in to resize or reformat anything.

RememberBaker

Reaction score
I don’t seem to have any trouble posting pictures directly from my phone or when I use PostImage. I don’t use the direct link on PostImage anymore, I use the one for forums.
B1743289-D342-411A-8C4A-F72228653DC8.jpeg

tobydog

Reaction score
Same as RememberBaker here. I get a choice between fullsize or thumbnail. I pick full size and it posts fine. I dont see anything asking me to resize...

Mainewoods

Reaction score
Same as RememberBaker here. I get a choice between fullsize or thumbnail. I pick full size and it posts fine. I dont see anything asking me to resize...
Do you use the "insert image" on the task bar?

RememberBaker

Reaction score
Same here. Occasionally I’ll have a picture that won’t work but not commonly.

Last edited:

NH Hunter

Reaction score
I can never post a pic from my iMac. The photos on my iMac are directly downloaded to my photos as they communicate. I agree with Nate. I'm losing interest.

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
I usually don't post from my iphone, but I just took a picture of the computer screen. Then I went to this post on my phone and hit attach image. Then I selected the picture that I just took. It asked me what size image and I selected medium. And here is the photo. Can you try that?

D93B28AA-C24A-48AF-A7F4-2E90916FBD47.jpeg

Last edited:

NH Hunter

Reaction score
maybe but I rarely post from my phone. I'm still a caveman using a PC on top a desk. Keyboards and large monitors are easier to read and use for me.

arlow

Reaction score
Worked fine for me on the computer. Clicked on the add photo icon, clicked on "click here" Chose photo and hit Post reply

WetWool

Reaction score
I had some nice write ups with pics of our deer season that I tried a few times, different ways. Every time I'd try and submit it would say image to large or exceeds something or something like that. even tried to have my teenagers help, finally just gave up. Used to have no problems before the change, takes all the fun right out of it.:(

NH Hunter

Reaction score
Worked fine for me on the computer. Clicked on the add photo icon, clicked on "click here" Chose photo and hit Post reply
I tried the same thing with my sons brook trout. I got the same message I always do "Ooops there's a problem file too large."

shawn_in_MA

Reaction score
I typically email photos from my iphone to myself. It asks what size (small, med, large or actual size) I usually select med or large and then post them from pc or phone in the size that comes through the email