VT Hunter Biathlon

NH Hunter

Reaction score
Looks like fun Matt, but it's a haul for me. That's a great idea the BHA is doing though. Something different. I like it... good for you guys. Thinking outside the box. That's what it's going to take to make organizations and clubs remain viable and functional.

VTHunter08

Reaction score
I would love to do this! To bad all of my equipment will be in the back of a truck heading west on the 15th :(

Grandkid

Reaction score
Matt,

I'd love to attend but I think it will be a little too far for me to travel. Though I travel plenty for work(40k per year). I am currently doing my own training to be able to keep up with Blood the first week of November. Shooting plenty also.

Roger-

mbVT

Administrator
Reaction score
Matt,

I'd love to attend but I think it will be a little too far for me to travel. Though I travel plenty for work(40k per year). I am currently doing my own training to be able to keep up with Blood the first week of November. Shooting plenty also.

Roger-
Nice Roger. Hope your training is going well- lots of hiking/walking and offhand shooting!

longbow

Reaction score
Matt,
Though I travel plenty for work(40k per year). I am currently doing my own training to be able to keep up with Blood the first week of November. Shooting plenty also.

Roger-
I don't think Hal likes people following him around when he is tracking. I would suggest finding your own deer.

mowbizz

Reaction score
I don't think Hal likes people following him around when he is tracking. I would suggest finding your own deer.
Who would like anyone following them around...that would be creepy and annoying.

Gwlambo

Reaction score
Matt,

Roger-

Enjoy your trip with Hal. it will be a great experience and the hunt itself is just a small portion of what you receive.

Grandkid

Reaction score
Enjoy your trip with Hal. it will be a great experience and the hunt itself is just a small portion of what you receive.
Thanks.....that's what I'm looking forward to...the great experience.

Roger-

Grandkid

Reaction score
Nice Roger. Hope your training is going well- lots of hiking/walking and offhand shooting!

Thanks Matt. I have been doing all of the above and have less than three months to go.

Roger-

Grandkid

Reaction score
That's going to be a great experience. I met him a few times at Sporting shows, seemed like a good guy. Good luck!
Thanks LB. I am feeling good about the week I going to spend with him in the North Maine Woods. I am looking forward to the experiences I'll have to share after that week. I met him in VT this year and he is a down to earth guy. I also spent a weekend at his deer clinic this past May. That was a great experience and as far as I could tell it was only the tip the ice berg of deer knowledge that Hal has to share.

Roger-

VTHunter08

Reaction score
If you just need a rifle, I bet we can find one!
When I first read this and saw the lamoille fish and game I just figured it was some sort of archery shoot. Totally spaced they do firearms there too, always go there just for their 3d shoots. Hmm this could be a possibility then!