Trump was right

Nimrod

Reaction score
Does anyone listen to Tony Heller on Rumble? He is very articulate and elaborates very logically, citing examples and data about this so-called "climate change" thing.

Yeah, he is on our side...

Check him out if you get a chance. He used to be on Youtube, but they have been censoring him (of course) so he switched to Rumble. His username on rumble is tonyheller.

groundtender

Reaction score
You could always carry a gas powered generator and gas in the bed I suppose.
Last winter when I didn’t have much to think about and heard that Chevy was going to make an electric Silverado I wondered about that. Wouldn’t work unless it’s a damn big generator. Report I found said it would not be enough, moving vehicle would not be charged and lack power, and charging would take forever if truck was just sitting there. Friend said he saw a vid of a service vehicle that got called to an out of juice EV on a California highway. He said the generator on the service vehicle was huge. Add that to a recent fatal accident in my home town in which the car was a Tesla. No witnesses, car hit a tree by a small road. FD arrived and car was totally involved. Who really knows if flames started which caused driver to lose control, or if it “blew up” on impact? Driver didn’t have a chance. I’ll continue to take my chances with internal combustion

Earl

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the Jeep commercial (EV) out in the mountains and they drive up to a charging station in the middle of nowhere? They have since removed the commercial because someone realize how stupid it was.

Latest posts