Trump jr.

Flatlander

Reaction score
Saw on another site that Don jr. shot a bull in Stacyville. It didn't give the weight but it had a 59 1/2" spread. I don't think he put in to the lottery.

groundtender

Reaction score
Bought one of the permits that they give to outfitters.
Sporting Camps pay $1,500.00 to F&W if they are a winner in the Lodge Tag Lottery. Fwiw, the three lodges I know of that have subsequently sold the tags have obviously spent the $$ to make improvements on their facilities. I believe that was the goal and intention of establishing the program. Probably they’ll end the program now that the public is finding out that a member of the Trump family participated and had an enjoyable experience in Maine.

RememberBaker

Reaction score
I’d do it if I had the money, I’m sick of being a lottery loser.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
Somebody buying the permit does not bother me, but sitting in the next zip code back from the moose for the picture….now that really frosts my balls!!
The permit only dictates what zone you can HUNT the moose in. It doesn’t require you be in the same zone for the photo.😂🤣😂

mowbizz

Reaction score
Somebody buying the permit does not bother me, but sitting in the next zip code back from the moose for the picture….now that really frosts my balls!!

Attachments

• 1C5B50DF-9E6F-49F0-8CB2-6D3E699F7D96.jpeg
    1C5B50DF-9E6F-49F0-8CB2-6D3E699F7D96.jpeg
    53.8 KB · Views: 4

NH Hunter

Reaction score
That’s cute you still think one side is worse/better than the other.

Last edited:

NH Hunter

Reaction score
Hey look..... something that government officials can agree on. Holding a job in Washington regardless of party is profitable.

How about we stick to hunting instead of politics. You have a vote, use it in Nov. Just keep in mind that the person you see driving a car by themselves with a mask on, only to pull it down to take a drag off their Winston probably cancels you out. Or maybe it's the moron that can't park right at the transfer station , maybe the self centered douche bag that leaves their shopping cart in the middle of the isle on Saturday morning. Either way....... I'm not as convinced as most one side is better than the other and sure as hell aren't going to spend my days angry about it.

RememberBaker

Reaction score
I used to read the paper every day, listen to talk radio at work, watch the news every night and get angry and frustrated. I don’t do any of that anymore. I pay attention to what’s happening around town and live my life. The only reason I know there’s an election coming up is because I’m on the ballot as a JOP again.
Outside of your immediate sphere everything happens wether you know about it or not. I’ve been happier not knowing.

Latest posts