Trade ammo?

Reaction score
I have a bunch of 3.5" rem HD and longbeard XR #6 I would like to trade out for some 3"'if anyone interested

rocky

Reaction score
Hello all, I have been searching for 22 long rifle shot shells it seem forever. CCI has them in a pack of 20 with a plastic end. I think federal has them in a 50 count box with crimped ends which I would prefer. At this point I would settle for either. Anyone have any stashed away in a closet or safe please let me know if you would be willing to part with them.

Reaction score
Hello all, I have been searching for 22 long rifle shot shells it seem forever. CCI has them in a pack of 20 with a plastic end. I think federal has them in a 50 count box with crimped ends which I would prefer. At this point I would settle for either. Anyone have any stashed away in a closet or safe please let me know if you would be willing to part with them.
One of these might have the CCI

www.targetsportsusa.com

www.outdoorlimited.com

OutdoorsmanNH

Reaction score
I don't know anyone who is going to admit having a closet of this stuff or who is willing to part with it without trying to make a buck. I'll PM you some advice on how to get some. I just noticed your location, sorry best advice I can say is Walmart near me get about five cases a week. You have to literally check their stock everyday and when they have it your limited to a certain amount so bring the wife or a friend along. O was able to get some ccI at Cabela's in bulk Power Point, brass tips. It's out there you just have to be proactive.

Last edited:

rocky

Reaction score
Thanks Outdoorsman. I don't expect to get them for free. I am willing to pay a fair price to anyone that has some.

kevin in nh

Reaction score
Rat rounds....reminds me of many years ago asleep and at 2 am we wake up and hear crunch crunch crunch from the attic...
I pull down the stairs (ranch style) and flip on the light and a red is chewing on a wreath my late wife made that had acorns etc on it. I threw a decoration at it and went back to bed. 5 minutes it starts again. I load a Colt 22 revolver with the rat loads and go back up.....little bastard is 3 feet away with a 2x10 back stop....boom and back to bed. Next weekend I seal off the entrance (gutter at the gable end) and got rid of the storage that was 20 + years ago and how ironic that this weekend I have been sanding the ceiling and painting where the pull down was as I removed it and proper vented and blew in insulation....

Latest posts