Too damned hot!😡

mowbizz

Reaction score
This weather is killing me…I only have to look outside and I sweat like a pig,😅never mind actually going out!
How about a little FROST Mother Nature!? Geeze.

JDK

Reaction score
Yup, not New Hampshire, but 77 here in Caribou and humid. Foliage is way behind.

bigbore442001

Reaction score
I saw on accuweather an article that foliage will be a couple of weeks late due to the wet summer we have had.

I know one issue outside of being so hot and humid is that the mosquitos are out in full force. I took a walk in a field and had to get out. I don't recall it being this bad.

mowbizz

Reaction score
Great! I just bought some Minus33 Merino wool base layers after using 1970’s long johns.😂 hopefully, I’ll be able to withstand a little more cold this season…going to full wool outer wear too.

BDB

Reaction score
Not only the heat but the mosquitos are brutal this year!

mowbizz

Reaction score
Wool? I thought you'd have a heated shooting house on your acreage...
I have a ladder stand and a ground blind (I do bring my buddy heater to the blind) but it seems I still get fidgety and when it’s frigid…feet go first because they are on the ground.
merino wool socks as well as the base layers. I may spring for some Muck arctic pro boots before the cold comes. Tough to get old…I never used to mind the cold…run around all winter with just a shirt on. Different story now. 🥶

Latest posts