Time to get to work!

MGK

Reaction score
It’s been a busy year. I’m not complaining. I’m actually very blessed that this pandemic has not had a negative effect on my family. As some may know, I make my living at sea and that comes with many benefits/sacrifices. I’m very fortunate to have a lot of time off, however I don’t get to pick and choose when that may be. The last few years I was dealt a good hand.... this year not so much. I leave for work November 3 and don’t return until December 2. I’ve never missed an entire rifle season and I’m surly not looking forward to it. However, for the first time in my hunting career I’m forced to get it done with my bow which is a new challenge that I accept. October for me has always been finicky with buck movement being very irregular and mostly nocturnal. I know it will be a very successful few weeks regardless if I fill a tag or not. I thought I would share a picture that got me very excited. I probably will never lay eyes on this deer but he will make it very easy to spend long hours in the stand trying. Good luck to everyone and I expect ample reports!

5369FCCA-DC21-4D5F-B9B9-626A41E9C850.jpeg
740E97B6-B1E6-4E69-A4A2-450A3758AB01.jpeg

Last edited:

Gwlambo

Reaction score
Really cool looking rack on that one and good luck. In the unlikely scenario you are unsuccessful you can DM me the coordinates before you ship out ok!

Last edited:

WetWool

Reaction score
I'm quite sure Sam would be willing to keep your stand warm for you if you don't get him with the bow, crazy rack!

Reactions: MGK

NH-Archer

Reaction score
What????!!!! Omg!!!! Make sure you get a flatbed truck for those antlers!!!

Junebugg2.0

Reaction score
That is some kind of buck right there. Best of luck getting a crack at him.

Big D

Reaction score
Get after it. Sucks about the short season but something tells me you'll get it done. Good luck and have fun.

Zach

Reaction score
Wowza those are some horns. Hope you get him. Would love to see that rack in the day light.

Latest posts