Time is a comin'!

Nimrod

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Are you feeling it too? Yup, getting to be deer season again!

I have been doing my scouting and have happened across some decent animals. One thing though, I watch the guys on you tube that are guides and what now and I see how ameteur I really am, compared to them.

Here is a really good video filmed in Rangeley, in case you haven't seen it...

Click here for Video link

I'm waiting for October to see if there are any unclaimed doe permits available for WMD 7.

Looks like there are 455 available!!! Holy cow!!!

I left my printed big game license at the Rangeley house. I am guessing that all I need to buy one online, assuming there is one available, is my moses number?

Am I correct?

John

SportsmanNH

Reaction score
If you are not going to retrieve your license any time before Oct 1st , I would suggest printing out a copy where you are . You will need your hunting license number . When applying for the doe permit lottery I had to enter my hunting license number . I just looked at my application . Doesn't have my MOSES number anywhere on it.

groundtender

Reaction score
In the future take a picture of your license. Email it to yourself into a folder titled “Maine Hunting License” or something like that. I believe a warden will accept that, and you’ll always have it available. Either on your photo file or your email. Just my 2 cents

Latest posts