Thoughts & prayers for Whitetail on the loss of his son

hornz

Reaction score
So sorry for your loss.

My condolences to you and your family

talltinertrecker

Reaction score
Chad, Katrina and I both have you in our thoughts and prayers. Remember God won't give you anything you can't handle. You and I have talked for a long time on different sites and such, this hits home hard.

NH Mountains

Reaction score
Chad,
I'm very sorry to hear of Talons passing. Condolences to you and your family.
Cherish those memories.

shawn

Reaction score
Also saw this on Facebook last night. I don't know chad or his family but it was posted by a mutual friend of ours (small world) and when I saw that the couple lost their boy my heart went out for them. It's weird that we are connected on HC as well.
Thoughts and prayers out to chad and his whole family.
same here sorry about your loss

Bill/NH

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss Chad, my condolences. May God Bless Talon and your family.

WHITETAIL

Reaction score
Guys Thank you for the kind words and doing this for me and my family.. i have had a ruff road and still push on with the strength of my boy ..Hunting and fishing is my cure with God as my foundation..there is no words to describe my feelings and loss...All i can say is cherish every moment with yours and dont ever take it for granted...Hope you all fill this year with memories with a close person and Take down a monster.. We started a non- profit to support families with a terminal ill child, we had a gold tournament and raised $11,000, not bad for our first year. we want ot give back to famillies that dont have God or support from family members ... Thank you
Love ya guys ...

RussellBro2

Reaction score
It's wonderful to see a post from you, Chad. Was just thinking of your family and of Talon recently for some reason... I'm glad you've found a way to honor his name. I hope this fall brings a few moments of peace. God bless

VTwoodchuck

Reaction score
Im impressed by your fortitude and ability to push on. I have worked on the board of of similar foundation and would hope I would have the drive to honor my child's memory as you have.
Please post contact info for your foundation.