Thompson Center Black diamond with Nikon Monarch scope, gun case and extras.

Muzzleloader

Reaction score
I have a .50 caliber Thompson Center Muzzleloader for sale. It has a stainless steel barrel and a camo synthetic stock. It has a Nikon Monarch scope 3-9 x 40, Leopold quick release base and mount system, and a scope protector to protect against black powder, heat, etc. This muzzleloader package comes with an airline approved hard rifle case, 2 gear boxes with cleaning tools and supplies in them. primer applying tool. breech wrench. pellets. primers. sabots. rod attachments. etc. The package also comes with both Nikon and TC manuals and a bunch of shooting targets. The price is $375. I am having difficulty attaching photos to this post, but I can send them through facebook or cell text. Location is Manchester, NH.

NoDeerHere

Reaction score
Looks like a nice set up. I already have 2 muzzleloaders so I don't need another one. Good luck with the sale. Why are you selling it?

Muzzleloader

Reaction score
Looks like a nice set up. I already have 2 muzzleloaders so I don't need another one. Good luck with the sale. Why are you selling it?
Yes, it's a nice clean set up, and comes with everything you need, except the live deer. I am selling because I'm trying to get a rental property ready to rent. I have been selling many items for this purpose.

Muzzleloader

Reaction score
Here: I will sweeten the deal and add a free bipod with infinite adjustments, never taken a shot from.
1633034252390.jpeg

Muzzleloader

Reaction score
This muzzleloader package comes with everything that you see, except for the Caldwell Steady Rest (the tan and green range rest).

Muzzleloader

Reaction score
Additional information: This muzzleloader has a brand new ram rod, only used once to clean the firearm thoroughly. This item comes cleaned spotless. It also has a brand new T handle for the ram rod. And 3 brand new rod attachments. Furthermore, this firearm has a recent brand new primer adaptor installed. The spring on the old primer adaptor had slight corrosion, so I decided to replace that part to make the overall gun in perfect corrosion free condition.

Latest posts