Thief

lester2

Reaction score
On my first Ohio bow hunt. Seeing deer, passed up a small buck, had a corker come in behind me two nights later, no shot. Lots of buck sign too, everything I hoped for. Except getting a trail cam stolen. Hunting public land so I knew there would be other hunters, just naively thought everyone has the same values. Cheap, older Tasco, but that's not the point! Day and a half to go, if that 4 pt comes back he's in trouble...

lester2

Reaction score
Diy. 4 guys, 2 trucks, 1 cabin in a state park. Cabin, gAs, license, food...probly be about $650 per when it's all said and done.

fishwithbish

Reaction score
I am headed down friday are they moving during the day . my buddy down their said rattling has been working for him. i hope someone has shot in your gruop

ojibwa

Reaction score
Sweeeeeeeeeet November is upon us now to mid Nov should be hot in OH.

lester2

Reaction score
Fish, we saw deer every day. We had responses to grunting and doe bleats, rattling brought nothing. One guy shot a big racker, 8 plus points. Unfortunately he didn't get a passthru and thought the shot was high. 4 guys, 7 hour trail and it dried up on us in about a half mile. Definitely going back next year, gonna have to get a cable and lock for the camera though. Good luck, I'm off to Pittsburg, NH tomorrow for a week!

tobydog

Reaction score
Fish, we saw deer every day. We had responses to grunting and doe bleats, rattling brought nothing. One guy shot a big racker, 8 plus points. Unfortunately he didn't get a passthru and thought the shot was high. 4 guys, 7 hour trail and it dried up on us in about a half mile. Definitely going back next year, gonna have to get a cable and lock for the camera though. Good luck, I'm off to Pittsburg, NH tomorrow for a week!
let us know how you make out.

Latest posts