The next generation of trackers( Not yet women)

Wandling

Reaction score
These two girls are some of the best hunters I know. The blonde, my niece, lives and breathes the outdoors. My daughter, the brown hair, enjoys it but not as much as the other. My daughter is like a little sniper. She shot her doe at 221 yards. She only hit one lung and the track was about 300 yards. She tracked it herself at night. I'll try to put a video of the track. Their main thing is turkey hunting. My brother has the biggest part in taking them hunting. I work on call for the railroad so I'm rarely home when they are out of school.

Wandling

Reaction score
Here's a video of them tracking her deer. Hopefully it loads. CLICK ON THE BLACK BOX AND IT WILL SHOW THE VIDEO.

Last edited:

VTHunter08

Reaction score
Here's my up and comer. She's 8 and got her first bow when she was 6. She likes to shoot with me and mom during the summer, and this year she really took to checking trail cams with me. She asked me several times during bow season when she can start going hunting so I'm thinking this year I'll be moving my double ladder stand a little closer to the house so she can start going on some sits

She went on her first tracking job this fall too

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
Great pics! Very nice family. Been through it all already. Maybe will do it again someday with the grand kids! My son is already a pro at 13. lol Best of luck to you.

Wandling

Reaction score
My step son (20 now) never did take an interest in hunting. He's been a few times and taken one doe. He is a great shot with a bow but just doesn't get into it. He's in his second year of nursing school so that takes up most of his time.

Latest posts