The Grapevine says that NH is going 100% online deer registrations next year

sneaky_pete000

Reaction score

Yup, count me into this one too.

Our tolerance for inconvenience seems to be at an all time low. But seriously, it’s not THAT inconvenient, and the benefits to the community outweighs the effort in driving it there.

*Anecdotally, I know 1st hand a ton of situations where people have taken some liberties in states where they don’t have to be face to face at a check in station.

Muzzleloader

Reaction score
I forgot about the kids aspect. Being able to go check in their first deer would be hard tradition to replace.
Maybe it could inspire new traditions. Maybe throw the kids a big party once they get their first deer, some things like that.

mowbizz

Reaction score
I forgot about the kids aspect. Being able to go check in their first deer would be hard tradition to replace.
All depends on the checking station…I can’t recall the ever checking in a deer that was remotely memorable! As a kid my best memories were from the shot/shots to the hanging pole at the camp and showing it off to the family and friends.The check in was anticlimactic. YMMV

frontierrots

Reaction score
All depends on the checking station…I can’t recall the ever checking in a deer that was remotely memorable! As a kid my best memories were from the shot/shots to the hanging pole at the camp and showing it off to the family and friends.The check in was anticlimactic. YMMV
When my husband shot his over200 lb deer 1/2 the firehouse came outside to watch the weigh in and cheered

you don’t get that memory stuff with online

Latest posts