The End Has Come

Bill/NH

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss TL, my condolences to you and your family.

NH Native

Reaction score
My condolences from one who's been there. He'll be with you every step of the way from here on out. I know my dad takes every step with me in the woods especially to this day 15 years later. Sorry for your loss.

WHITETAIL

Reaction score
Just saw this bud ... prayers are with you guys ... we now have another Angel before us ....

Turningleaf

Reaction score
Hey just wanted to thank everyone on here who has been thinking and praying for my family during this last week. It has meant a lot to me to know how much everyone cares about each other in the tough times. I do have great memories with my Dad. Most of them in this month right here. So everyone have the best season ever! Enjoy making the memories you will remember forever and help to carry you through this next year to the next hunting season. I will make new memories with my own Son this November and share it with the best of friends. Enjoy every second it truly is the best time of the year. Thanks all caring.

NH Mountains

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. He will be with you whether you're out in the woods or elsewhere. Cherish the moments when you're with your son this fall.

xp600

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss TurningLeaf. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

RustyD

Reaction score
I swore I sent my condolences..

Truly sorry to hear such sad news. It was nice that all could be there, makes a big differance