Tapatalk

xp600

Reaction score
I gave up a while ago and uninstalled it. Time to reinstall?

jeremy421

Reaction score
I use it cause I'm a member of a bunch of forums. So it's dang handy

sneaky_pete000

Reaction score
I've been using on other forums for a while, but the last month or so for this one and it works pretty well. Bigrak, I'm guessing you just open up huntingchat.net on your phone and access the forum that way? Using tapatalk will change all the tiny links and buttons into a format thats much easier to click on, it allows you to "subscribe" to a thread and it will notify you with updates, etc.

Personally, the only feature I care about is that my fingers are way to clumsy to try and navigate a forum using a regular phone browser.

bigrak

Reaction score
I've been using on other forums for a while, but the last month or so for this one and it works pretty well. Bigrak, I'm guessing you just open up huntingchat.net on your phone and access the forum that way? Using tapatalk will change all the tiny links and buttons into a format thats much easier to click on, it allows you to "subscribe" to a thread and it will notify you with updates, etc.

Personally, the only feature I care about is that my fingers are way to clumsy to try and navigate a forum using a regular phone browser.
I use my pc mostly. Got fat fingers for the phone. Ill give it a shot. Thanks for the info.