Suspenders?

NH Hunter

Reaction score
I will admit, groundtender has me a little concerned with the "call of nature" angle that I hadn't thought about, could be a deal breaker! 😁
I can confirm "it's a thing"!!! I was wearing suspenders for a few years even when I had an ass. I came damn close to messing my trousers on more than one occasion. I no longer wear them.

With that being said...... I'm a chronic "woods shitter". It doesn't matter what time I get up, how many cups of coffee, and a couple dips prior to leaving. The feeling of poop panic always hits me about 200 yards from my truck. I'm actually convinced a hunter is who made up the expression "I'm so happy I could shit". I think it has something to do with just being excited to start my hunt that loosens me up after a few steps in the woods.

NH Hunter

Reaction score
On a cold frosty morning a guy I know took a crap outside his truck. He then got into the truck that was cold, started it up. and then flung the hood of his coveralls up over his head to keep warm. With that he launched crap all over himself and windshield/dash! He had crapped in his hood! 😂
That's just filthy!!! Were you able to get the stink out of your truck.......aaaaah I mean "the guy"?

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
That's just filthy!!! Were you able to get the stink out of your truck.......aaaaah I mean "the guy"?
Ha, ha, definitely not that guy, but have had some close calls with not being able to get out of my coveralls in time!lol I have no idea, he was a friend of a friend.

802-603hunter

Reaction score
I’ve worn them for many years. I prefer the wider straps, I think mine are Johnson Woolen Mills brand.

Sure, I have to take my coat off before dropping a woods dukie but I think I’d do that without suspenders anyway. If I’m laying down sign like that in the woods it’s usually in emergency mode so I doubt the coat on my back would come away unscathed based on its length.

Latest posts