We head back to ny next week to get his second liquid radiation injection and then we’ll move to monthly immuno for 4-6 months.Hey Guys - I know it’s been a while since I’ve checked in. Jase is doing ok. He finished his “front line” treatment in March. During he end of treatment routine scans in early April they found disease in his skull in the location of his initial brain surgery. They also saw a large cyst in his brain which needed to be removed surgically. This was devastating news. We also learned that the cyst contained Neuroblastoma cells. High risk neuroblastoma is a bear, if it relapses it’s even thougher and if it gets into the central nervous system it’s extremely rare and even tougher. We made the decision to follow Memorial Sloan Ketterings protocol as we’ve learned they are the nueroblastoma experts and have treatment specific to Jase diagnosis. He had a course of chemo and immuno therapy shorty after thr cyct was removed and then went through 4 weeks of cranial spinal proton radiation in nyc back in may/June. He then had another intense cycle of chemo and immunotherapy followed by a port placed in his brain in June that would later receive liquid radiation. After two more cycles of chemo/immunotherapy over the summer he received his first of two doses of liquid radiation three weeks ago. The treatments have bounced between Boston and ny. My little country boy LOVES the big city and we generally enjoy our time there when he’s feeling well. He’s been asking to go to camp for two years and finally danielle and I worked up the courage to take him if his teams approved - which they did. We just had a great couple days in a place that means so much to us that we just haven’t been able to get to.