Support for Josh's Boy Jase

SportsmanNH

Reaction score
I will give our supermarkets a search tomorrow Josh

So happy that things are progressing in a positive way for your family

VTHunter08

Reaction score
We haven't seen any lysol wipes in northern vermont for months. So we started making our own with empty lysol wipe containers. Can't find the wipes but occasionally find the concentrated solution like this.

Then take a roll of shop towels and cut down to size. works good

Just an idea

tobydog

Reaction score
Hey Gang - Jases treatment has continued to show strong progress. He is in the middle of his first stem cell transplant right now which has him feeling just awful. But, he is tough and strong and just wants to get home to see our dog, Moose. When we get him it is imperative to keep the house as germ free as possible. We’ve been trying to get a hold of Clorox/Lysol disinfecting wipes to make the task a little easier but Given the COVID dynamic on the cleaning supply inventory were coming up short.

I thought it was worth a shot to reach out to the folks here to ask for some help. If you happen to see these
Wipes in your travels and don’t mind grabbing an extra one or two and sending it our way, it would be more than appreciated. Please PM me if you think you might be able to help and I’ll send payment.

Thanks so much.
Josh
will do

Browseline

Reaction score
What a brave little guy. I've been following him on his page on Facebook. He has a large following wishing him the best.

SportsmanNH

Reaction score
One store just got 2 boxes of this Citrus 11 hospital grade cleaner. They dont have it out on the shelves yet. Putting it out on Weds.
They only have 24 bottles and are going to limit it to 1 or 2 bottles per person. Zoom in on the label. Kills all viruses including H1N1
Reviews are awesome

Last edited:

Mainewoods

Reaction score
Josh,

That's great news about Jase! He's a strong kid, just like his dad! My best luck with cleaning products has been Lowes and Home Depot, but they get sold out fast. I'm heading north tomorrow, and will stop at a few on my way up to check their stocks.

SportsmanNH

Reaction score
Yesterday I hit two local Shaws Superparkets and the local Walmart and came up empty on wipes. But one guy at Shaws told me about the box of the Citrus 11 Hospital Grade disinfectant spray they got in but haven't put it out yet and let me buy 2 bottles ahead of time even though there was going to be a limit of 1 per customer. Then I went to
my local Market Basket and came up empty there too. The girl told me they hadn't had any wipes for at least 10 days and when they do get a few they are gone in no time. But she said they were getting a delivery truck in the morning and had no idea if there was any wipes on it .

So today I checked two other Walmart stores and the two local Home Depots that I was going by and came up empty. It was now 12:45 and I had an appointment at 3pm when I decided to check the Market Basket that had a slim to none chance there were wipes in that morning delivery truck. And just when I hit the cleaning supplies isle a guy wheeled out 1/2 a shopping cart full of Lysol wipes and a full shopping cart of the Market Basket store brand wipes. He was still taping the sign on " Limit 1 " . I took that as a limit of one of each. By the time I was on my 4th trip all the Lysol ones were already gone. So after seven more trips to different registers buying a single container , to the truck and back in the store , all the wipes were gone . It was now 2;55 and off to my appointment that was only a mile away.
10 round trips from the truck to the wipes through the registers and back. I measured it was an average of 440 yards per round trip.
I never thought I would ever walk a mile for a wipe ! By the time it was over I Was Wiped Out ! :ROFLMAO:

They are all yours Josh for little Jase and your family . 13 containers of wipes , 2 bottles of Citrus 11 hospital grade disinfecting spray and 4 containers of hand sanitizer wipes.

DSCN9584.JPG

Last edited:

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
Yesterday I hit two local Shaws Superparkets and the local Walmart and came up empty on wipes. But one guy at Shaws told me about the box of the Citrus 11 Hospital Grade disinfectant spray they got in but haven't put it out yet and let me buy 2 bottles ahead of time even though there was going to be a limit of 1 per customer. Then I went to
my local Market Basket and came up empty there too. The girl told me they hadn't had any wipes for at least 10 days and when they do get a few they are gone in no time. But she said they were getting a delivery truck in the morning and had no idea if there was any wipes on it .

So today I checked two other Walmart stores and the two local Home Depots that I was going by and came up empty. It was now 12:45 and I had an appointment at 3pm when I decided to check the Market Basket that had a slim to none chance there were wipes in that morning delivery truck. And just when I hit the cleaning supplies isle a guy wheeled out 1/2 a shopping cart full of Lysol wipes and a full shopping cart of the Market Basket store brand wipes. He was still taping the sign on " Limit 1 " . I took that as a limit of one of each. By the time I was on my 4th trip all the Lysol ones were already gone. So seven more trips to different registers buying a single container , to the truck and back in the store , all the wipes were gone . It was now 2;55 and off to my appointment that was only a mile away.
10 round trips from the truck to the wipes through the registers and back. I measured it was an average of 440 yards per round trip.
I never thought I would ever walk a mile for a wipe ! By the time it was over I Was Wiped Out ! :ROFLMAO:

They are all yours Josh for little Jase and your family . 13 containers of wipes , 2 bottles of hospital grade disinfecting spray and 4 containers of hand sanitizer wipes.
Wow, that was some effort! Great job!(y)(y)

Russell Bro.

Reaction score
Wow. I don't even know what to say. Not only is this extremely helpful, but I got a good laugh out of reading the detailed right up. Felt like I was right there with ya!

I actually got choked up reading it to my wife who is also extremely grateful. Thank you!

SportsmanNH

Reaction score
What can I say. It takes a real hunter to track down a case of wipes !

Those big bucks that you guys track are easy . Just follow the track in the snow and POW

But those wipes leave no track and are like hunting a ghost !

One second they are there and you see them and then they instantly disappear :ROFLMAO:

RussellBro2

Reaction score
What can I say. It takes a real hunter to track down a case of wipes !

Those big bucks that you guys track are easy . Just follow the track in the snow and POW

But those wipes leave no track and are like hunting a ghost !

One second they are there and you see them and then they instantly disappear :ROFLMAO:
Was like a year end hunt report. I found myself wondering what your next move would be... what challenges you were to encounter, and if the hunt would end in success or not. Thanks for the distraction for one, and for helping out my hunting buddy who shot a smaller buck than me last year.

There ARE still some good folks in the world... and quite a few here on this forum.

Grandkid

Reaction score
Well I’m wiped out reads this post. I just might need a nap now! Very generous of you.
Roger

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Gang - Jases treatment has continued to show strong progress. He is in the middle of his first stem cell transplant right now which has him feeling just awful. But, he is tough and strong and just wants to get home to see our dog, Moose. When we get him it is imperative to keep the house as germ free as possible. We’ve been trying to get a hold of Clorox/Lysol disinfecting wipes to make the task a little easier but Given the COVID dynamic on the cleaning supply inventory were coming up short.

I thought it was worth a shot to reach out to the folks here to ask for some help. If you happen to see these
Wipes in your travels and don’t mind grabbing an extra one or two and sending it our way, it would be more than appreciated. Please PM me if you think you might be able to help and I’ll send payment.

Thanks so much.
Josh
Do they have to be Clorox/Lysol wipes specifically? Or are other kinds good?

SportsmanNH

Reaction score
Do they have to be Clorox/Lysol wipes specifically? Or are other kinds good?
Other kinds are good too as long as they say " Kills 99.9 percent of germs and bacteria .
The hand wipes can be found even though they are also in short supply.
The full size wipes in the round containers are the tough ones. A store manager at Walmart told me a few
days ago that the large ones are being regulated now by the Feds and all go to hospitals and other health facilities first.
Only excess amounts can make it to the stores. Last week a clerk at the store I bought all those containers told me 3 weeks ago they got 2 boxes in ( 48 containers ) . They didn't last 20 min and haven't seen any since.

Latest posts