Support for Josh's Boy Jase

RussellBro2

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
My wife and I set up this page to help out Josh and his wife Danielle financially as Jase's medical bills are piling up and his Danielle (you've seen her on many successful moose "hunts" in the past) had to stop working so they've lost her income which is causing more challenges. If you're in a position to help here, it would be greatly appreciated. Continued prayers are most needed! I was in Boston this morning with Jase for a bit as he started another round of chemo... he shared with me, when I asked, that he'd rather hunt moose than deer... bother are fun but i can't wait to take him tracking with Josh so we can correct him on that.

Thanks for the continued show of support, Everyone!

Jeff

mowbizz

Reaction score
In as well. God bless! Continued prayers for Jase to pull through this time and be healthy!

mbVT

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the update and the link Jeff. Feels like a stomach punch every time I think about it- just can't imagine.

Russell Bro.

Reaction score
We can’t thank everyone enough for all of the support. Jase finished up his 3rd round of treatment late last night. He is tougher than me, I can tell you that. This round was more intense and came with severe nausea which prevented him from getting the specific pain med that helps specifically with nerve pain that this cycle causes. He was pretty uncomfortable the last few days but seems to have turned a corner and we should be back home tomorrow morning. Round 4 is scheduled for early March.

Thank you all.

-Josh

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
Continuing to send prayers and thoughts to Jase and your family as you go thru this difficult time. Hopefully, by summer this will all be all behind you.

Grandkid

Reaction score
Thanks for the continued show of support, Everyone!

Jeff

[/QUOTE]

In. Best to your family and your little fighter Jase......

Roger-

Last edited:

Russell Bro.

Reaction score
Jase is finished with round 4 of chemo and we are home again for a bit. Next step is surgery scheduled in early April. That will be followed by round 5 of chemotherapy which will complete phase 1 of his treatment. Phase two will consist of stem cell transplants and radiation. Phase three will be several months of immuno-therapy. He is basically 3 months into and 18 month treatment plan.

Thanks for everyone's continued support. It truly means the world to our family.

For anyone interested, we have set up a Facebook page to make it a little easier to keep family and friends updated of his progress. I'm not too familiar with how Facebook works but if you search Jasie Jumping Bean, I think you'll find him.

-Josh

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
I saw it on Facebook. Best of luck to Jase and all of you. Our prayers are with you.

Guys if you haven’t contributed to the go fund me account, please try and give what you can, any amount helps. Thank you.