Success in MA

bassface

Reaction score
On Wednesday morning I had the best day afield I think I may have ever had. I saw 6 deer from my stand after having seen very few this whole season. I managed to put a nice buck on the ground to boot!

Full story (LONG) is in my Hunting Log

Here's a picture for those not wanting to sit through the entire tale
083.jpg

MBullism

Reaction score
Congrats, Bill! That deer is a great follow up to last years, lol...not sure what you're doin, but keep doin it :D ! (Kinda like backing up a 9.80s quarter mile run with a 9.79 ;) )

DLuke

World Record Non-Typical
Reaction score
That is awesome!! Great buck....congratulations!!

jhbozington

Reaction score
Very nice, congrats Bill! The other picture shows his size better, heck of a buck. Have fun stuffing him in the hatch?

rustyg

Reaction score
Nicely done.
Sounds like you have an overpopulation of deer in your area.
Go drop some more
Congratulations!

Vermonster

Reaction score
Great looking buck. Love the setting of the photo, with that little fur tree in the forground.

Congrats!!!

bassface

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I actually have no firm idea of his weight. I went to Bass Pro to check him in and it took 45 minutes for someone to come out. At that point I was not into being there any longer so I just tried to move things along. I knew he wasn't big enough between weight and rack for any P&P so I chose expediency or the closest thing they could get to it at that point.

I have him guessed at 150ish give or take. MB mentioned he thought pushin 170. Either way I am more than happy with him. Here are a couple other pictures that might help with body size.

087.jpg

082.jpg

089.jpg

Latest posts