Stimulus Money

NoDeerHere

Reaction score
I’m going to guess that the sleds listed was their entire floor plan and hasn’t been updated. None of the dealers I have been in have more than a couple odd ball models. People have bought everything new and used and the prices are outrageous.
Checked out Woody's today and they have Polaris and Yamaha sleds if anyone is looking.

Attachments

Kingman Cruncher

Reaction score
Checked out Woody's today and they have Polaris and Yamaha sleds if anyone is looking.

Wow, I wouldn’t have guessed! The Yamahas little less surprising, but the Polaris seems like all over the internet guys are looking for that new matrix chassis and anything with 137 and 144 inch tracks. I see guys on FB traveling all over the country to find them.

Browseline

Reaction score
I put a Daikin 3 head mini split in late September. I was curious what that did to your electric bill? I think my last bill was $100 more than before but I am using very little oil now. Still burning some wood in the woodstove too.
My last electric bill was about $45 more running the mini split in colder weather about 3/4ers of the time. Quite a bit more than the $19 increase I told you about earlier when it was warmer outside. Still well worth it and it will be a big plus to have the whole house air conditioned when I need it for a couple months in the summer.

NoDeerHere

Reaction score
My last electric bill was about $45 more running the mini split in colder weather about 3/4ers of the time. Quite a bit more than the $19 increase I told you about earlier when it was warmer outside. Still well worth it and it will be a big plus to have the whole house air conditioned when I need it for a couple months in the summer.
My last bill was about $80 more but I am running 24/7 most weeks with 3 heads. This morning was cold so I shut them down and burned a little oil and wood stove will be cooking all day.

Mountain Hunter

Reaction score
Yes Woody's is busy too. 7 weeks ago I tried to get my 2016 Grizzly in for repair and the yard was so full of sleds and a few ATV's they would not take it. I ended up getting a new starter and doing the repair myself. Still pissed that a ATV with less than 400 miles needed a new starter.
I bought a 700 new in 2016, and that machine was riddled with issues. I dumped it and bought a nice used 2014.

Mountain Hunter

Reaction score
I’m going to guess that the sleds listed was their entire floor plan and hasn’t been updated. None of the dealers I have been in have more than a couple odd ball models. People have bought everything new and used and the prices are outrageous.
I'd love to put my Sidewinder up for sale. My fear is trying to replace it if it sells. The trails in VT are just starting to take shape.

NoDeerHere

Reaction score
I bought a 700 new in 2016, and that machine was riddled with issues. I dumped it and bought a nice used 2014.
Wow, I did not want to hear that. My only issue so far has been the starter and i hope that is it. I do like the machine. I also have a 1998 King Quad I bought new and use it for plowing my 1000 ft driveway. I am on my 3rd starter on that machine with about 2200 miles.

Fixed blade

Reaction score
Yes sir.... A female. We wanted an English lab (she's an American lab), but couldn't justify the 2800.00 breeders were asking. We stumbled on her by chance and for a much better price. She's been a great addition to the family. I'm hoping she will flush a few pheasant and woodcock for me in the fall.
We got an English female black lab in august for quiet a but cheaper than that. She’s great. things have been shaken up!

Attachments

Wood

Reaction score
Check your bank account. I just checked my online banking account. Got $1800, for my wife, my son, and I.

Almost enough for a 7600 carbine! 😃 Have to keep saving for a magazine!
I'll get mine when i do taxes. I'm geting a new compound with it.

Flatlander

Reaction score
$1200 was deposited in our checking account on Jan 4. My daughter filed using turbo tax last year and there's some kind of glitch ,she won't get her money until she files for 2020.

mowbizz

Reaction score
I have a daughter that used HR Block last year and she said the same thing!
I don’t know what that’s all about but she did not get her stimulus either.
I was under the impression that EVERYONE gets one?

Latest posts