Son's Football Highlights

Browseline

Reaction score
Thanks for the video. Mark looks even bigger and stronger now, than he did in the video clips. He doesn't go down easy when he runs the ball either. You should be proud.

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the video. Mark looks even bigger and stronger now, than he did in the video clips. He doesn't go down easy when he runs the ball either. You should be proud.
Thanks Ted, yes he is about 20 pounds heavier now than in those videos. He is 6'2", 195 now, shooting for 210 or so by season.

arlow

Reaction score
Great video! Mark looks great! We are about 3 years behind you. Our boy is just finishing 8th grade, also a QB. Are you using any of the recruitment services? We just set up a profile with NCSA for Jake.

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
Great video! Mark looks great! We are about 3 years behind you. Our boy is just finishing 8th grade, also a QB. Are you using any of the recruitment services? We just set up a profile with NCSA for Jake.
Yes, NCSA, I wish we had done it earlier like you. We just started this spring, but we already have quite a bit of interest. They are actually in the process of setting up another video. The one we posted was made by Mark and his friends.

arlow

Reaction score
Yes, NCSA, I wish we had done it earlier like you. We just started this spring, but we already have quite a bit of interest. They are actually in the process of setting up another video. The one we posted was made by Mark and his friends.
Nice, did you purchase one of the tiers? We have not yet, still trying to decide if it is worth the money.

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
Nice, did you purchase one of the tiers? We have not yet, still trying to decide if it is worth the money.
We got the MVP. My last kid, only get one shot at it I figured. You could probably do a lot of it on your own through emails and contacting the coaches without it and using HUDL links or maxpreps whatever you’re on, but this definitely gives you even more exposure. Makes it a lot easier to contact schools/coaches also.

Last edited:

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
Once you have an account on there you’ll start getting coaches looking at your profile and contacting you without even doing anything.

sneaky_pete000

Reaction score
Thanks. One of the college coaches said that might not be the smartest type of running to do at the next level. I guess he’s worried about injuries. But it shows good heart, I think.
I'm no football expert, but I'd much rather recruit the high school QB in that run than the high school QB that slides before getting his team the 1st down.

SportsmanNH

Reaction score
The kid has just as much killer instincts on field as he does in the woods . ! Its gotta be that hunter awareness of your surroundings
that makes him sharp at making quick decisions on the field . ;)

arlow

Reaction score
I'm no football expert, but I'd much rather recruit the high school QB in that run than the high school QB that slides before getting his team the 1st down.
You really do not want to expose your QB to that kind of pounding day in and day out. That position is just too important to risk injury like that.
While I respect the hard nosed attitude and ability, I would be teaching him how to slide asap.

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
You really do not want to expose your QB to that kind of pounding day in and day out. That position is just too important to risk injury like that.
While I respect the hard nosed attitude and ability, I would be teaching him how to slide asap.
I agree.
I think I showed him this video too much! LOL if you haven’t seen it take the time to watch it all the way through, one of my favorites!

Last edited:

Grandkid

Reaction score
Nice video. Mark can throw, run and has good spacial recognition. Good luck with the college search.

Roger-

Gwlambo

Reaction score
Cool post LB. Good luck with the college stuff. Glad that you guys find time to get in the woods together. Not easy to do so when your boy is a talent in a fall sport.