So Who's wife hunts with them?

NY Hunter

Reaction score
My partner/almost wife doesn't like anything to do with hunting etc, says it's cruel. But that's okay and works for me, at least there is one place where I can find peace and solitude, lol.

ericapatnode

Reaction score
My partner/almost wife doesn't like anything to do with hunting etc, says it's cruel. But that's okay and works for me, at least there is one place where I can find peace and solitude, lol.
Ha-ha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

LionOfJudah2517

Reaction score
Are there any certain regulations of my wife hunting with me in MA? She doesn't have her MA license, but has her NH one. She is only tagging along, and I didn't see any regulations against it?

ojibwa

Reaction score
Are there any certain regulations of my wife hunting with me in MA? She doesn't have her MA license, but has her NH one. She is only tagging along, and I didn't see any regulations against it?
she can tag along all she wants as long as she is not carrying a rifle or bow..

Russell Bro.

Reaction score
Danielle has come along on a couple of moose hunts with friends, and we chase the moose around with our cameras quite a bit, but she's never pulled the trigger or expressed a real desire to. She likes the woods and a good adventure, but her trigger is on a Nikon. She knows that deer camp is my selfish time and is OK with that, but she'll still trek through the thick Maine woods with me while I hang a couple of trail cams. I can't complain.

Paul/NH

Reaction score
My wife is straight out of South Boston.... foreign to hunting and fishing when I met her..... nowadays... she has no desire whatsoever to hunt, or sh!t in a bucket at camp, but is PISSED when we run out of vension. She hates when she's buying red meat at Shaws and cooks venison tips and steaks to a perfect rare to medium rare. She may judge my worthiness by the amount of deer meat in the freezer.... Im up to the challenge

ojibwa

Reaction score
As I have stated my wife likes to hunt loves venison and I would rather spend the nights at camp or hotel curled up with her then any of you...lmao

Igloo

Reaction score
My wife (who talked me into taking up hunting in the first place) occasionally mentions a fleeting interest. Perhaps she doesn't understand that she might not be able to access Facebook out there.

But seriously, I don't see her sitting still long enough to hunt. She's a fine shot, but I think the patience is lacking.

ojibwa

Reaction score
My wife (who talked me into taking up hunting in the first place) occasionally mentions a fleeting interest. Perhaps she doesn't understand that she might not be able to access Facebook out there.

But seriously, I don't see her sitting still long enough to hunt. She's a fine shot, but I think the patience is lacking.
when mine hunts I set up a pop up blind for her with her little propane heater, she takes her knitting and a crossword puzzle as well..

who am I to argue heck she has killed 3 deer in the last two years..lol

Igloo

Reaction score
when mine hunts I set up a pop up blind for her with her little propane heater, she takes her knitting and a crossword puzzle as well..

who am I to argue heck she has killed 3 deer in the last two years..lol
No kidding?!? I got one of those little propane heaters this year. Can't wait to try it. Got last year's buck on Black Friday and it was about 10 degrees outside. The blind wasn't bad but it was cold bringing it back.

I'm starting my son this fall. Do you think, from a doghouse blind, his using a tablet will be too much movement?

ojibwa

Reaction score
No kidding?!? I got one of those little propane heaters this year. Can't wait to try it. Got last year's buck on Black Friday and it was about 10 degrees outside. The blind wasn't bad but it was cold bringing it back.

I'm starting my son this fall. Do you think, from a doghouse blind, his using a tablet will be too much movement?
Should be fine just turn the screen brightness down while its still low light..Using a tablet will not be an issue in the blind and if it keeps him entertained till a deer comes along go for it....the propane heater we have is a single tank heater buddy and it has never been an issue even though it makes a little noise the deer seem to ignore it and it really knocks the chill off.

Last edited:

markn

Reaction score
DSCF5058.JPG denises 10 pointer 2012 003.JPG My wife hunts with me. Hell of a shot too.

Igloo

Reaction score
Can't help but notice that she took that buck with the non-pink gun.

markn

Reaction score
That was before I bought her the pink one for Christmas.

ojibwa

Reaction score
The wife has pink accessories on her bow, have not got her a pink gun yet..

Last edited:

ericapatnode

Reaction score
I have a purple bow,an expidition and I love it,but I'm thinking I wanna trade it now...not sure.its my first bow,so I'm attached to it,but well see ;)

ojibwa

Reaction score
I have a purple bow,an expidition and I love it,but I'm thinking I wanna trade it now...not sure.its my first bow,so I'm attached to it,but well see ;)

I would keep it always good to have a back up bow...

benny8

Reaction score
20151126_101307.jpg FB_IMG_1448568370294.jpg 20151205_140839.jpg I am blessed that my wife and daughter both hunt. Our family time consists of road riding in the summer and shooting. Then in the fall we hunt together. My wife has held a license for 16 years. But, sacrificed staying home with my daughter until about 5 years ago. She has taken 2 deer. A button buck and a spike. She wanted to take up archery, but a shoulder injury from a mv accident and 3 surgeries didn't allow. 2 years ago she got approved for a crossbow. Got her a muddy girl Lady Raptor by Barnett. No luck yet but hopefully this year. My daughter got her first deer last year, 8 pt. , 150 lbs. Birthdays and Christmas is hunting gear!

Attachments

Latest posts