So Who's wife hunts with them?

jeremy421

Reaction score
My old lady hunts when her schedule allows. She's been hunting with me this will be her 4th year. Each year she goes out a few more times. Hoping to get her one this year come muzzle loader season.

ojibwa

Reaction score
My old lady hunts when her schedule allows. She's been hunting with me this will be her 4th year. Each year she goes out a few more times. Hoping to get her one this year come muzzle loader season.
when my wife started hunting with me I did everything I could to get on deer, I wanted to make sure she was hooked..

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
Pic of my wife about 22 years ago. She still hunts, but is a "fair weather" hunter. I can have a great spot set up for her for opening day and she will stay home because it is too cold or raining! lol

ojibwa

Reaction score
Pic of my wife about 22 years ago. She still hunts, but is a "fair weather" hunter. I can have a great spot set up for her for opening day and she will stay home because it is too cold or raining! lol
lol.. sounds like mine, not the cold so much she has a propane heater she keeps in her ground blind..

ericapatnode

Reaction score
I always hunt with my fiance,we just went out today ,biw season just opened up in Vermont where were from,didn't get lucky tonight,but have tons of hits in where were set up! Hopefully tomorrow!!!! Lol I love hunting with him,wouldn't want to hunt with anyone else but him to be honest lol he's taught me everything,and that's why I'm so good :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

ericapatnode

Reaction score
I always hunt with my fiance,we just went out today ,biw season just opened up in Vermont where were from,didn't get lucky tonight,but have tons of hits in where were set up! Hopefully tomorrow!!!! Lol I love hunting with him,wouldn't want to hunt with anyone else but him to be honest lol he's taught me everything,and that's why I'm so good :)

sneaky_pete000

Reaction score
Mine likes to go on scouting runs with me, but she has zero interest in being there when an animal dies. She has less than zero interest in being there when I gut it.

ericapatnode

Reaction score
Mine likes to go on scouting runs with me, but she has zero interest in being there when an animal dies. She has less than zero interest in being there when I gut it.
I don't mind the dying part of the deer lol I usually gut my own deer and cut it up ;) I've seen some shoot a deer and hit it wrong or something and its horrible to watch that,I do not enjoy that,only a clean kill lol how long has she been hunting with you and what does she use,a bow?

SportsmanNH

Reaction score
Welcome to HC Erica ! ;)

I usually gut my own deer and cut it up ;)
WOW ! Now that deserves a big CONGRATS ! You are definitely a survivor among the fittest.
Even my 28 yr old son calls me over on the radio to " help " him . ( which means he will hold the legs and I do the rest LOL )

I don't mind the dying part of the deer lol
You Savage Woman ! LOL
All I have to say is your fiance better not get you miffed or he will have to keep a corner of his eye open while he sleeps ! LMAO

ericapatnode

Reaction score
Welcome to HC Erica ! ;)

WOW ! Now that deserves a big CONGRATS ! You are definitely a survivor among the fittest.
Even my 28 yr old son calls me over on the radio to " help " him . ( which means he will hold the legs and I do the rest LOL )

You Savage Woman ! LOL
All I have to say is your fiance better not get you miffed or he will have to keep a corner of his eye open while he sleeps ! LMAO
Hahaha na,he can sleep with both eyes closed for the most part ;) we went out again tonight,but didn't see anything.....On the way home though in some dudes lawn,there was a buck and a huge doe standing there,I was like pull over!!?! He's like um no.....lol go figure lol

sethdeyo

Reaction score
My wife just started hunting (kind off)...she got her first two geese last week...only problem it was with her Honda Pilot.

LionOfJudah2517

Reaction score
Lol Honda Pilot weapon of choice huh? My wife hunts with me all the time. She doesn't have a bow yet but she goes out with me scouting and everything else this year, she also really likes fishing!

ericapatnode

Reaction score
No luck again tonight !Errrrrrrr!!!!! Saw a nice doe,but wasn't in range :(

Latest posts