Snow

JDK

Reaction score
We have a solid 26-28 inches on the ground.

JDK

Reaction score
Can’t speak for south or southwest of me but from here north, there is a lot of snow. I was on Eagle Monday and the conditions were pretty rugged. 10-12 inches of powder on top of hard packed drifts on top of 4-6 inches of slush

lot of sleds on the trail next to the house this year

NorthMaine

Reaction score
Shouldn't be too hard on the deer in/around Jackman so far. Hopefully it stays this way.

Kingman Cruncher

Reaction score
Shouldn't be too hard on the deer in/around Jackman so far. Hopefully it stays this way.
Seeing deer and tracks pretty far from the yards. Not a lot I town as they seem pretty spaced out which is good.
Moose don’t even need to use the roads so they are dropping sheds in the woods. I have found exactly none, even walking in. Joe has one, and my friend Denis 4, Dana I think has 3. Guys above Chesuncook have found a good load but they have way more snow.

JDK

Reaction score
On the I-95 corridor yesterday, the noticeable snow line was right around Medway. From Old Town south is mimimal

I saw in the neighborhood of 50 deer down and back. Most in the usual spots. The Waterville area was loaded. I also saw a very large full racked buck just south of the Sidney exit while heading north. He was with a bunch of other deer and dwarfed them.

hammertime

Reaction score
I've been rabbit hunting twice, and hiking with my lab. Haven't used my snow shoes yet. That's around the Farmington area.

Junebugg2.0

Reaction score
We are pretty much down to bare ground around here... in open areas. I'm liking this winter so far.

JDK

Reaction score
I spent two days roaming around central and northern Aroostook. Certainly far more snow on the ground in NE Aroostook than elsewhere. The deer, turkey, and moose seem to be doing very well to this point