Shout Box????

Vermonster

Reaction score
Just curious, why do I see the Shout Box when I come to the site, prior to logging on, but it disappears when I sign in? How does one access it and chat???? Can't find a link or instructions.......

RememberBaker

Reaction score
Just curious, why do I see the Shout Box when I come to the site, prior to logging on, but it disappears when I sign in? How does one access it and chat???? Can't find a link or instructions.......
It works fine for everyone else, it isn't available to New Englanders who relocate to the left coast.

RememberBaker

Reaction score
Actually Vermonster,
On my IPad, I don't see it if I go to the "what's new" page, in order to see it, I have to be on the "forum" page.
Type in the left hand box and click or tap the "shout" tab below the left hand box and it should appear in the right hand box. I don't know if it looks the same on a regular computer.

Vermonster

Reaction score
It works fine for everyone else, it isn't available to New Englanders who relocate to the left coast.
Guess what my first "shout" will be........ :duck:

Actually Vermonster,
On my IPad, I don't see it if I go to the "what's new" page, in order to see it, I have to be on the "forum" page.
Type in the left hand box and click or tap the "shout" tab below the left hand box and it should appear in the right hand box. I don't know if it looks the same on a regular computer.
Thanks, I'll look around.....

mdab27

Reaction score
Same thing with me. Only time I have seen it is on my kindle fire before I logged in. Work PC doesn't show it. Phone doesn't show it either.

RememberBaker

Reaction score
If you sign in and go to the Hunting Chat home page, you can't see it?

RememberBaker

Reaction score
Well it's a shame that you guys can't see it, because all the really good stuff on Hunting Chat is happening in the Shoutbox!

RememberBaker

Reaction score
Does the home screen look like this, with a green "shout box" bar under the Wing Supply Ad?
With a little arrow tab on the right side of the green bar?

Phil@WS

Reaction score
Ok, those of you that are unable to see it, you may have to clear out your cache and cookies. No, I am not talking about chocolate chip cookies or any other eatable desserts. Even though those do sound pretty good now. ANYWAYS, after you clear your cache and cookies, you will have to sign back in. It has "global" permissions meaning anyone should be able to see. Including members and mods. If this doesn't work, let me know what kind of device you are using, iPhone, iPad, Android phone, desktop, etc. If you are on an Apple device, you may have a software update that could be causing this concern. If that is the case go to settings>general>software update (a number will appear next to "software update" if you have one that is needed). If a number is shown, click on it and it will take you through the update. *PLEASE BACK UP YOUR PHONE BEFORE ANY UPDATES!!!!!!! I can help there too if needed!

IMG_0085[1].jpg

xp600

Reaction score
Hi Phil,
I cleared my cache and cookies, logged out then back in. With firefox I am not able to see the shout box from my desktop and from my laptop.

vtbuckrulrss - you are not alone :smile: