Shhhhh....

MBullism

Reaction score
93 bucks!! That's a SCORE!,,,,,
Lol... wth are you talking about?...$87.81 ;)

Come saturday morning my grinder is gonna spit out some venny, some italian, some polish, yada, yada... by early afternoon i'll be sipping bourbon next to the smoker watching a shoulder fall apart under a rack of kielbasa...

Escout711

Reaction score
Lol... wth are you talking about?...$87.81 ;)

Come saturday morning my grinder is gonna spit out some venny, some italian, some polish, yada, yada... by early afternoon i'll be sipping bourbon next to the smoker watching a shoulder fall apart under a rack of kielbasa...
I can vouch for the kielbasa you make, holy chit that was some good stuff last year!

SportsmanNH

Reaction score
Lets us all know about an hour before its done so we have time to get there for dinner ! ;)
Do you want me to bring the salad , dessert , or beer ? :cool:

kendo

Mr. Bubblers
Reaction score
I freaken love kielbasa and eggs!,,sounds good MB!!

MBullism

Reaction score
Well the best laid plans and all that, lol :cool:

Got 15 pounds of italian spun up... this:

plus this:

equals this...

Resting overnight prior to grinding...

MBullism

Reaction score
Also did this the night before so it could sleep soundly....

went in the smoker at 6:15am... smoked hickory and trace apple directly on the rack at 200-220*F, cap side up, until noon...transferred to a foil pan and tented with foil and left to go until...well until I got back from dinner ;)
This was right before the tented foil pan trick"

In the house to rest for an hour, tore it apart by hand and reintroduced the pan drippings. Some will be tonights dinner, will try and remember a pic-

Last edited:

MBullism

Reaction score
and of course the bread and butter of this endeavor... nine pounds of uncut venny and 25 or so cut 50/50 with ground picnic shoulder for the freezer...

MBullism

Reaction score
Bassface had come over to grind his venny and cut, and while time was short I wanted to case enough italian to send him home with some. He was kind enough to toss me a pic back...still have maybe 8 pounds downstairs I'm going to try and case this week... (ya gotta love the lego car ;) )

rpc55

Reaction score
Your having way too much fun! And eating very well....looks awesome!