Scored last night

12 ring

Reaction score
Went out to the lower 40 behind my house last night and shot a nice doe all of about 70 lbs. But with this being the last week of the bow season I wanted to score one with the bow. Next week is the Muzzy season for 1 week then the rifle season till Jan 15th. Still a long season to go but again I wanted one with the bow. I will edit this latter with a photo.

Turningleaf

Reaction score
Mike I was just thinking about you this week wondering how the Georgia season was! Congrats once again! Good to hear from you.

12 ring

Reaction score
I'm doing fine Tim I hope your getting ready to give those spots I gave you hell. Here is the do nothing fancy.

Turningleaf

Reaction score
Mike! You shaved clean buddy! Not used to looking uhh not scruffy! Yup I'm all set Ina few spots for sure! Nice doe she's gonna be a good eater!

ojibwa

Reaction score
Congrats....70 is below avg for a GA doe , trust me they get bigger I have killed many in the 120s 130s and even a few in the 150s ,, lots of good deer in GA given time you will find out....I would still suggest you get in a good lease that is managed and will see.. I was in a few and managed one not far from you in warrenton GA..

Latest posts