Schrade Deerslayer Knife

longbow

Reaction score

Escout711

Reaction score
Same thing with Gerber, you can get a China made Gerber with a razor sharp factory edge for $20 or less. May be a lower grade steel, but not bad for a sharp knife.

Meatseeker

Reaction score
Santa was really good to me this year and brought me a Benchmade Hidden Canyon. Its a sweet little fixed blade hunter/skinner

Escout711

Reaction score
Santa was really good to me this year and brought me a Benchmade Hidden Canyon. Its a sweet little fixed blade hunter/skinner
Oh awesome, I love those! A buddy of mine got the Benchmade Saddle Mountain Skinner based on my recommendation and he loves it. You’re a lucky guy, Santa must not have been paying attention this year and you made the NICE list!

Mikejd

Reaction score
I have always loved the Sharpfinger design. There is a knifemaker named Ryan weeks that makes a sharpfinger model. I was on his waiting list for about a year and a half to get one. When he finally got to me i was not in the place to drop over 400$ on a Knife. I regret that now as I really wanted it.

Grandkid

Reaction score
I can imagine that you could over sharpen the knife and wear down the blade very quickly. Let us know how well it works.

Roger-