S*it for brains

shawn_in_MA

Reaction score
They got busted about a mile from my house....friggin ridiculous. F&G set up the sting based on tips that this was happening too.
During gun season I know of 2 rack bucks that were found rotting, (pure speculation) that could have been from these scumbags too. I hope they throw the book at them! One of the jackasses had a post with one of the deer they supposedly poached on the "Deer Age and Score" page on FB...once the article came out naming the poacher, the post came down when people started calling him out on it.

tobydog

Reaction score
They got busted about a mile from my house....friggin ridiculous. F&G set up the sting based on tips that this was happening too.
During gun season I know of 2 rack bucks that were found rotting, (pure speculation) that could have been from these scumbags too. I hope they throw the book at them! One of the jackasses had a post with one of the deer they supposedly poached on the "Deer Age and Score" page on FB...once the article came out naming the poacher, the post came down when people started calling him out on it.
I'm willing to bet nobody ever accused Naheul or Manuel of being too smart.

Xbolt

Reaction score
yeah I'm sure banning them will really teach them a lesson lololol they are poachers they don't follow laws or rules this won't stop them it will just make them more cautious the next time & there will be a next time
more than likely there will be several next times

NH Hunter

Reaction score
yeah I'm sure banning them will really teach them a lesson lololol they are poachers they don't follow laws or rules this won't stop them it will just make them more cautious the next time & there will be a next time
more than likely there will be several next times
I'm not disagreeing with your thoughts, but I'm not sure what else can be done. It's better than doing nothing and just telling them to move along. I felt the same way years ago when I reported a guy selling baited bear hunts illegally on craigslist. He lost his privilege to buy a license for 3 years, had any and all meat in his freezer confiscated , and paid a $850.00 fine. It all seemed like not enough to me. I lost almost half that by taking the day off, and the real kicker was he never has possessed a NH hunting license in his life.

In the grand scheme of things , the guy still made money because he had been selling these hunts for years. Unfortunately the state couldn't prove that so they could only find him guilty on the one charge. The system sucks sometimes.

Xbolt

Reaction score
putting them in PRISON not jail and finding them thousands of dollars would be a good start
i have a family member who has been arrested and fined for illegal harvest of both game and fish out of season with out a license
8 times [yes i turned him in all 8 times] hasn't stopped him he pays the fines and goes right back to it again
and it isn't 1 or 2 animals or a few fish its 40-50 deer and hundreds of pounds of fish

tobydog

Reaction score
putting them in PRISON not jail and finding them thousands of dollars would be a good start
i have a family member who has been arrested and fined for illegal harvest of both game and fish out of season with out a license
8 times [yes i turned him in all 8 times] hasn't stopped him he pays the fines and goes right back to it again
and it isn't 1 or 2 animals or a few fish its 40-50 deer and hundreds of pounds of fish
and to think, this is one who is known. Imagine all the unknowns...

Nimrod

Reaction score
So, let me get this straight...

First, they illegally shoot a (decoy) deer. They probably were being watched by EPO's already because they are repeat offenders.

Then they get ordered never to legally hunt in the state again.

So, that only means they can never legally obtain a license for which they never bothered with in the first place!

Yes, this will happen again...

Latest posts