Russell Brothers Book

Browseline

Reaction score
I quickly read the book over a period of 2 evenings. I really liked it all. I could relate a lot of what you said to the camp I've been going to for 35 years in Maine and the guys I hunt with. I'd much rather read a book of stories than a "how to" book at my age. I'll read it again this winter when I have plenty of time to soak it all up.

mbVT

Administrator
Reaction score
Great book guys- I spent the last couple evenings enjoying the stories. Loved it- stirred up so many memories of my family camp, the multiple generations and all the deer hunting adventures.
Thanks for sharing all of that with us.
Well done!

RussellBro2

Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments and the PMs everyone... feels great to get all the positive feedback! If you back on the amazon site, holiday shopping or whatever, please consider given a review there. That will help a lot!

Josh and I were up there last weekend. pulled some cards from last November. THAT was exciting. Limited out on birds by noon on Sat. Found some fresh buck sign and a couple pockets of deer. Can’t wait for our deer trip! Good luck out there!

lester2

Reaction score
Great book! Took it on my Ohio bowhunting trip, tried really hard to read it slow to make it last. Finished the last couple of chapters last week after we got home. Heading to camp in Pittsburg, NH on Thursday, the book is already packed. I’ll pass it along to the others guys in camp, I’m certain they’ll enjoy it as much as I did. Thank you!

Mikejd

Reaction score
Im looking forward to hearing about dads reaction when you show him the book for the first time. I have not totally finished it yet. In my house the only quet place is you know where so its taking me a little while to finish but i love it so far. Reminds me of our family camp. Almost feels like I know you guys after reading it.

Turningleaf

Reaction score
Just ordered mine for Christmas! It’ll make for some great Wood stove reading after the season! Looking forward to this years report....which I imagine by now is mostly in the books! Anyone hear anything?

amclimber

Reaction score
You guys really did a great job with the book! My father and I both enjoyed it. I could visualize the hunts and it brought back a lot of memories of mine from past seasons. Your father and uncle are going to love it. I'll be sure to leave a review on amazon.

UltraTec

Reaction score
I haven't been on here in months. Just heard about the book yesterday. Ordered one this morning. Gonna need it signed, though....