road report

groundtender

Reaction score
Haven’t been there, but the NMW’s “Current Road Conditions” on its website makes no mention other than the bridge at St John’s Depot was going to be closed a couple weeks ago for two days for repairs. Good luck fishing

skinner

Reaction score
back from baker lake, wind and rain shortened trip, no fish. 490 road pretty good. they are putting in a few new culverts, had to wait for one on way out. trucking lot of wood across ,bridge at baker to Canada . road from st john depot to baker rough. did not see much game.

longbow

Administrator
Reaction score
back from baker lake, wind and rain shortened trip, no fish. 490 road pretty good. they are putting in a few new culverts, had to wait for one on way out. trucking lot of wood across ,bridge at baker to Canada . road from st john depot to baker rough. did not see much game.
Thanks for the report. What were you fishing for?

JDK

Reaction score
There is a lot of wood being trucked just about everywhere in the NMW

groundtender

Reaction score
That Ste-Aureilie Rd into Canada is about the scariest logging road I’ve been on. Man, seems those truckers are never going under 70 with a dust contrail for 1/2 mile behind. But I don’t blame them. Too bad the fish weren’t hungry

skinner

Reaction score
anyone know anything about murs radios, have one but does not work, been told need to program but not very technical, me not the radio

Latest posts