remington demise

JDK

Reaction score
I got an email from Grice gun shop. Magazines out of stock. No idea when they will ever get them.

What are you looking for? Local shop usually has a decent supply. I haven’t been in there in a while but can look if you’d like.

270 bdl

Reaction score
What are you looking for? Local shop usually has a decent supply. I haven’t been in there in a while but can look if you’d like.
A clip for my 7600 308, Thank you btw.

silver belly62

Reaction score
Browning used to make a pump rifle. It was labeled the "BPR" Browning Pump Rifle.
I looked at one many years ago and I found the pump action to be very strange and slow.
Glad I kept my 7600.
I remember hearing about that model but had never seen one. Still think another gun maker could make a nice one if they would listen to hunters. I prefer the later model 760’s & early model 7600 anyway thankfully I have several and don’t really need any more. However I’m liking my BLR more and more, glad I was able to pick up another recently

Huntermc6

Reaction score
I remember hearing about that model but had never seen one. Still think another gun maker could make a nice one if they would listen to hunters. I prefer the later model 760’s & early model 7600 anyway thankfully I have several and don’t really need any more. However I’m liking my BLR more and more, glad I was able to pick up another recently

My uncle has a BLR in 308 and that is a beautiful gun. He has killed a lot of deer with that firearm.

medrhunter

Reaction score
I have a "Shot Show Special".
Stainless 22" Barrel, Camo synthetic stock with Pistol grip, 300 WSM.
Haven't seen another like it in 10 years of passively looking.
I love it. Carries so balanced.
Only down side is that caliber only holds 3 in the mag.
But if I have to shoot 4 times, the mag isn't the issue :)

Latest posts